Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks GD! That's why we're here to motivate and talk shit. Lol My hair has been falling out also, but it grows pretty fast. Kinda lucky, just wish it would stop growing back gray. :(

funny-gifs-gorilla-with-a-machine-gun.gif
Yeah, I still have a full head, but damn, doesn't look like it will stay that way at this pace. Return growth is grey as well, but that's easily fixed.

I guess I'll get in on this thread finally. 5'10" and around 205-210lbs, depending on the day. Just did my third powerlifting meet last month with just shy of 1500lbs total and weighing in at 191lbs. Finishing up a few more weeks of test and tren at the moment to bulk back towards 220lbs again. Looking for 1600lbs total at a meet next spring.

20161002_150422.jpg 20161003_131305.jpg 20160925_204536.jpg 20161001_210011.jpg

I guess I'll get in on this thread finally. 5'10" and around 205-210lbs, depending on the day. Just did my third powerlifting meet last month with just shy of 1500lbs total and weighing in at 191lbs. Finishing up a few more weeks of test and tren at the moment to bulk back towards 220lbs again. Looking for 1600lbs total at a meet next spring.

View attachment 50670 View attachment 50671 View attachment 50672 View attachment 50673

"Look Mom , its a powerlifter with AB"s"...o_O lol
(lookin good my friend) ;)

@Seven Dog looking BAF brother! Keep your head in the game and you can see the difference it makes for you. Definitely motivating brother!

@penche looking good man!
How long has the shedding been going on? Just started to realize it's my hair in the shower and not my girls.:mad:

You gorilla fuckers keep me going everyday. I can't say I want to be as big as all of you, but all of the determination and hard work you all put in is just amazing.
Thanks for the words brotha. The shedding has been going on about a month or so. The wife was razzing me about it around that time but thought she was BS'ing me. That's when I was in the shower and my hands had more hair than normal. I can't pin point which compound is causing it. I'm thinking its the Tren but can't be completely certain.

I've heard the sides about finastride and avodart so not sure if I should just live with it, ugh. Maybe the hair will grow back on cruise mode lol

Thanks for the words brotha. The shedding has been going on about a month or so. The wife was razzing me about it around that time but thought she was BS'ing me. That's when I was in the shower and my hands had more hair than normal. I can't pin point which compound is causing it. I'm thinking its the Tren but can't be completely certain.

I've heard the sides about finastride and avodart so not sure if I should just live with it, ugh. Maybe the hair will grow back on cruise mode lol

Just embrace it and shave your head, it's what I do. I'll pass on the possible sides of all that junk, too.

View attachment 50670 View attachment 50671 View attachment 50672 View attachment 50673

A PL'r with abs...... I LIKE IT!!!!!!
Lookin good brother Perrin, keep it up and smash them records.

Once Tren come in to my life, my hair started a love hate relationship with me. Lives to fucking hate me now.:mad:

Cpl pics i took the other day. I dont ever take pics so in my defense i look a little better IRL than in these pics. Anyway this is me after a 4 mon ( give or take) cut. The goal was 10% bf. Got it checked bout 6 days ago and i sat at 9. Thinking bout continuing down to 7ish just to see how it goes.
36dbfa46bd244350140ea5fe3808e144.jpg
2631c3fd51e387f77488a680eeff0e46.jpg

Cpl pics i took the other day. I dont ever take pics so in my defense i look a little better IRL than in these pics. Anyway this is me after a 4 mon ( give or take) cut. The goal was 10% bf. Got it checked bout 6 days ago and i sat at 9. Thinking bout continuing down to 7ish just to see how it goes.

Damn. Super vascular and super abscular. That diet was definetely worth it.

Your way more jacked than your avi gives you credit for. Thanks for sharing

The most friendliest guy on the board looks the meanest...as in shredded. Good fucking work B!!

Once it's gone....... it's gone

Dbol breakfast of champions