Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I finished my cycle with Tren A about a week ago give or take. Seems I really didn't have issues as much as I have the past week. Maybe it was just timing I stopped and bad attitude comes on, but I've been seriously touchy as of late. Just moved and at the closing, my girl had to remind me "BP, your getting very angry!" Almost ripped a guy out of his car a few days before I stopped as well. I always seen it as a myth and I'm a calm person. My opinion is changing daily on Tren rage.

Yea man. I got a few guys telling me to come off completely. They told me to get 10 Hcg 10,000 and blast 5000 every other day and give me bottle a full break but I'm scared I can't do it. I'm worried I'll get small and my hormones will be fucked. I won't lie I have really bad anxiety and the juice doesn't help at times That's for sure. I know everyone has someone they want to look like and be and a lot of people hate on him but Joey swoll to me is how I want to look. I know it'll never happen but that's the reason I train hard so maybe one day I can be a beast like the guys I look up to

Yea man. I got a few guys telling me to come off completely. They told me to get 10 Hcg 10,000 and blast 5000 every other day and give me bottle a full break but I'm scared I can't do it. I'm worried I'll get small and my hormones will be fucked. I won't lie I have really bad anxiety and the juice doesn't help at times That's for sure. I know everyone has someone they want to look like and be and a lot of people hate on him but Joey swoll to me is how I want to look. I know it'll never happen but that's the reason I train hard so maybe one day I can be a beast like the guys I look up to

Yeah the fear of coming off. Years ago i came off cold turkey. Lost bout 15-20 lbs. the worst rhing was everybody asking me if im loosing weight. But dont fear it brother , i mean your cruising now and you still look great. Maybe do a 2 mon no juice just hcg as you suggested and a pct albiet a short one. Better than nothin.
And i say BS that you cant become what you want. Desire and dedication goes a looooong way my friend. None of us EVER reach our genetic potential, which means you always can make improvements if your willing to put in the hard work, and you seem like you are.
Sorry for talkin your ear off lol!!!!!

Good luck.

I finished my cycle with Tren A about a week ago give or take. Seems I really didn't have issues as much as I have the past week. Maybe it was just timing I stopped and bad attitude comes on, but I've been seriously touchy as of late. Just moved and at the closing, my girl had to remind me "BP, your getting very angry!" Almost ripped a guy out of his car a few days before I stopped as well. I always seen it as a myth and I'm a calm person. My opinion is changing daily on Tren rage.

Its a real thing for sure. Thats the big downfall of tren for me. Its like making a deal with the devil.

No
Man it's cool. You seem cool and seems you know what you are doing and look great so that says a lot. A lot of people have no clue what they are doing in cycles. So I respect people who get results for sure. Yea trust me I feel
Smaller always and my girl says you don't look as big and your muscles aren't as hard I like it. Thanks that really helped my self esteem sweetie lol

No
Man it's cool. You seem cool and seems you know what you are doing and look great so that says a lot. A lot of people have no clue what they are doing in cycles. So I respect people who get results for sure. Yea trust me I feel
Smaller always and my girl says you don't look as big and your muscles aren't as hard I like it. Thanks that really helped my self esteem sweetie lol

Hahahaha!!! She must be gettin even for the tren anger she dealt with cause thats just mean lol!!!!
Yeah been at this a long time. Also my WO partner is a young phenom. Has unbelievable potential. And knows his shit. So he and i constantly pic each others brains. Amazing what you can learn from like minded individuals. My diet has always just been by feel. I just know how "I" should eat to gain size and also to get lean. No calorie counting or macro tracking. Well he is teaching me this stuff and tells me i can take my body to places ive never thought i could by dialing in this stuff , so im back in school!!!!

How old are you if you don't mind me asking. I'm 35. I've been on gear about 3 years. I've showed this pic before. This was me 10 years ago 126 when I got married. Divorce is the only reason I started I tell myself I want to be 226 and gain an even 100

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    23.9 KB · Views: 58
Cpl pics i took the other day. I dont ever take pics so in my defense i look a little better IRL than in these pics. Anyway this is me after a 4 mon ( give or take) cut. The goal was 10% bf. Got it checked bout 6 days ago and i sat at 9. Thinking bout continuing down to 7ish just to see how it goes.
36dbfa46bd244350140ea5fe3808e144.jpg
2631c3fd51e387f77488a680eeff0e46.jpg

B66 is a Keola...;)

How old are you if you don't mind me asking. I'm 35. I've been on gear about 3 years. I've showed this pic before. This was me 10 years ago 126 when I got married. Divorce is the only reason I started I tell myself I want to be 226 and gain an even 100

Im 49 but only for another 5 days. But i set out to prove its just a number.
Youve made amazing progress in a short amount of time. And 226 is deff attainable. Just go get it.
I been back on gear almost 2 years now. Been running cycles for over 20 years but took a big break from everything in 2014. But never fully recovered. Had tt of 46 ng/dl. So found meso and got that fire back. And now here i am. [emoji4]

Damn man 49 you look great. I hope 49 I looks good. My old trainer was 50. He competed in master bodybuilding nationals and got second. Dudes like 5"7 255 bowling ball lol. But yeah he always told me it takes a long time and lot of heavy lifting to build that thickness. That's why so many guys quit because they want it over night and it takes years as you know

Damn man 49 you look great. I hope 49 I looks good. My old trainer was 50. He competed in master bodybuilding nationals and got second. Dudes like 5"7 255 bowling ball lol. But yeah he always told me it takes a long time and lot of heavy lifting to build that thickness. That's why so many guys quit because they want it over night and it takes years as you know

Yeah hes right. When i was younger i didnt have that muscle maturity or sharpness that i have now. But only when im lean. Im pretty happy with how my body has come around. Im gonna spend the winter working on bringing up lagging body parts, then see from there what i wanna do. My buddy seems to feel i could do well , as long as i come in ripped.

Jay just realize Mr B66 can clearly fight off the sides of weed Junk food! lol I know you like your treats and gummy bears hahahaha :D

Thats a positive effect for my bulk. Its been 8.5 years since I smoked, if I remember correctly I would always talk about eating, but just sit there :(