Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I didnt take it that way at all MW. Your a good dude, sorry if i came off like that, damn internet , hard to show emotion one way or another.
I just know a lot about the subject so i thought i would share.
No harm done...I tend to be rather sensitive :(

You got a lot of knowledge and that's a good thing!

Your lookin good BTW @MindlessWork, keep up the hard work[emoji123][emoji123]
Thanks and more gains should be coming as I am hopping on the gains train :)

Thats a positive effect for my bulk. Its been 8.5 years since I smoked, if I remember correctly I would always talk about eating, but just sit there :(

Yeah when I smoked I had trouble getting motivated to do anything really...no way I could do everything I do in a normal day and make it to the gym if I smoked. But everyone's different.

Yeah when I smoked I had trouble getting motivated to do anything really...no way I could do everything I do in a normal day and make it to the gym if I smoked. But everyone's different.
It was a bit of a help for my depression as it helped lift my moods. Been suffering from that for years...thus weed and booze were my friends in college.

b5d2e6ad7a8779dd2034e07b47dbc562.png

Shared earlier with others. Beginning of 3rd week. I really could be eating more, that's for sure.

Man if you eat anymore your arms are going to explode!!! That's crazy gains for 3 weeks in... How long is this run going to last?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man if you eat anymore your arms are going to explode!!! That's crazy gains for 3 weeks in... How long is this run going to last?

You are quite big yourself...that shows dedication!

You are quite big yourself...that shows dedication!

I appreciate it MW. Whatever the opposite of anorexia is.... I got it. I see myself as slightly above average.

This is a complete lifestyle for me. Without it, I'd be miserable. I live and breathe this stuff... Always looking to learn and improve. I'm constantly on YouTube searching for a better and smarter way of doing things.

@Mr.B66 don't ruin my need to justify my smoking with your facts!

On second thought, i think i might have talked to a guy who knew a guy that dated this chick that read a book by another guy that said marijuana MIGHT in fact help your particular condition[emoji851]
SO SMOKE UP!!!
And if you need a script HMU!!!!

Just an 8 weeker maybe 12 tops, short explosive and as heavy as my joints can take at this age[emoji1377].

As if u were small[emoji1377]. U big fkr!

Bulking season where I'm at starts as soon as theres a day below 75. Already started to get rid of this year's abs and put on next year's muscle. Hopefully 235lbs by December, if I can keep packing the food down. Already cheating a lot to get 3800 cal or more with all my protein Screenshot_20161005-113617~2.png

Bulking season where I'm at starts as soon as theres a day below 75. Already started to get rid of this year's abs and put on next year's muscle. Hopefully 235lbs by December, if I can keep packing the food down. Already cheating a lot to get 3800 cal or more with all my protein View attachment 50788

It's almost time to break out the XXL sweatshirts anyway. How much do you weigh now? 220lbs?

Yep, stuck at 220, no more, no less, for a while now. I got up to 225 but it didn't stick. Diet is my biggest struggle whether I lean out or bulk either way.
We gotta get u serious about some thing
The guy with no workout plan yet strong as fuck
Your diet sucks Hillarys nasty clit
You should be blowin by 225. Especially strength training. The struggle should be keeping weight modest enough.
Im going to harass you daily till that scale moves.
Your not trying hard enough. This much i guaranteeeeeee