Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thats a positive effect for my bulk. Its been 8.5 years since I smoked, if I remember correctly I would always talk about eating, but just sit there :(
Then there's one good use for green...to stimulate appetite. Would surely help those who have trouble with eating on a bulk.

Then there's one good use for green...to stimulate appetite. Would surely help those who have trouble with eating on a bulk.

Truthfully Ive always wanted to try it when I have UC flares. Im in a lot of pain and cant eat. I end up losing weight. Of course my current docs cant let me use it, but on the outside its commonly prescribed.

Been a while since I posted one... My wife and I worked shoulders tonight and she snuck a pic in... Still hovering around 245 first thing in the morning.

aaf8e6ce06c6da232f5f3be2f25d249e.jpg

9eb12233f82ad8b53acd89b0b3f7ebbc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truthfully Ive always wanted to try it when I have UC flares. Im in a lot of pain and cant eat. I end up losing weight. Of course my current docs cant let me use it, but on the outside its commonly prescribed.
Ouch that's rough...and if weed helps your condition then why not? I think docs are afraid of violating the law, especially if in a state that still forbids weed. This is why we need more studies on the medical uses for MJ.

Wished my mom had access to weed...she's been a ciggie smoker so weed might have helped her get thru the pain of cancer she had years ago.

Since Im talking about weed I'll post up. 4 weeks into a 16 weeker after triple hernia surgery

View attachment 50763
Looking solid...a nice comeback so far so keep it going nice and steady!

Been a while since I posted one... My wife and I worked shoulders tonight and she snuck a pic in... Still hovering around 245 first thing in the morning.

Ohh I love doing those pulls with the fixed-weight barbells. Good stuff!

Ouch that's rough...and if weed helps your condition then why not? I think docs are afraid of violating the law, especially if in a state that still forbids weed. This is why we need more studies on the medical uses for MJ.

Wished my mom had access to weed...she's been a ciggie smoker so weed might have helped her get thru the pain of cancer she had years ago.

I dont believe jay said it would cure or help his current condition, he is saying he would like to try. Ive been involved in the MJ industry for over 30 years and know more than most. There is a lot of misinformation about the benefits of it medically. Not saying that there arent any but c- mon ive heard people claim it cures everything from cancer to dwarfism[emoji57]. Remember , Bob Marley died from cancer and that man ingested more marijuana than anybody on planet earth.
Placebo is a very real thing. As far as pain relief goes, ive had pain in my shoulders , back and knees for a while ( results of years of heavy lifting) and marijuana does not give me even the slightest relief. But you know what does???? Aleve.

I dont believe jay said it would cure or help his current condition, he is saying he would like to try. Ive been involved in the MJ industry for over 30 years and know more than most. There is a lot of misinformation about the benefits of it medically. Not saying that there arent any but c- mon ive heard people claim it cures everything from cancer to dwarfism[emoji57]. Remember , Bob Marley died from cancer and that man ingested more marijuana than anybody on planet earth.
Placebo is a very real thing. As far as pain relief goes, ive had pain in my shoulders , back and knees for a while ( results of years of heavy lifting) and marijuana does not give me even the slightest relief. But you know what does???? Aleve.
Good points..that is why more unbiased studies are needed for weed's properties.

God damn bro!!!!! Your a f- in monster [emoji33] i would love to train wit you!!

Good points..that is why more unbiased studies are needed for weed's properties.

Most people are unaware of the fact that marijuana is the most studied plant on planet earth. Remember its been legal in Holland for like 40-50 years and been studied heavily the whole time. Also been studied in the US for many decades as well. Medical marijuana was a wY for the gov to get a cut and an eventual takeover. The taxes they collect is money that would otherwise be spent in the community by the growers. I know cause i live in what used to be the growing capital of Hawaii and ive slowly seen less and less money spent in the community. There is deff some possitive that comes with it but if you know anything about the gov is they are NOT good at managing money.

Most people are unaware of the fact that marijuana is the most studied plant on planet earth. Remember its been legal in Holland for like 40-50 years and been studied heavily the whole time. Also been studied in the US for many decades as well. Medical marijuana was a wY for the gov to get a cut and an eventual takeover. The taxes they collect is money that would otherwise be spent in the community by the growers. I know cause i live in what used to be the growing capital of Hawaii and ive slowly seen less and less money spent in the community. There is deff some possitive that comes with it but if you know anything about the gov is they are NOT good at managing money.
Yes you are so right on that, and what you posted is an eye opener. I meant no slight to you or Jay so the more you know the better you are.

God damn bro!!!!! Your a f- in monster [emoji33] i would love to train wit you!!

I really appreciate it brother! Hey... I know you're somewhere in the islands. We've been visiting every June for the last 12 years. Usually on Maui, but sometimes we go Kauai. We always find a gym to train at when we go though...

I would love to learn a good thing or two from this guy as well.

I just love training with guys that go balls out. Thats why my training partners are all young dudes. Had a 45 year old guy approach me cpl weeks back and asked if he could train wit me. He lasted 3 days lol!!!
Dont know WTF he was thinking!!!

Yes you are so right on that, and what you posted is an eye opener. I meant no slight to you or Jay so the more you know the better you are.

I didnt take it that way at all MW. Your a good dude, sorry if i came off like that, damn internet , hard to show emotion one way or another.
I just know a lot about the subject so i thought i would share.

I really appreciate it brother! Hey... I know you're somewhere in the islands. We've been visiting every June for the last 12 years. Usually on Maui, but sometimes we go Kauai. We always find a gym to train at when we go though...

Well if you make it ti the big isle ( kona) gym and post WO food on me[emoji4]