Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

We gotta get u serious about some thing
The guy with no workout plan yet strong as fuck
Your diet sucks Hillarys nasty clit
You should be blowin by 225. Especially strength training. The struggle should be keeping weight modest enough.
Im going to harass you daily till that scale moves.
Your not trying hard enough. This much i guaranteeeeeee
To be fair I do have a routine I follow. But as far as diet goes, I'm my own biggest critic. I eat for my goals, but I always know I could do better. A swift kick in the ass always does me good though. I appreciate the tough motivation trukk. I'll be sure to send the vids of the 600 pull and 405 bench before December to ya.

To be fair I do have a routine I follow. But as far as diet goes, I'm my own biggest critic. I eat for my goals, but I always know I could do better. A swift kick in the ass always does me good though. I appreciate the tough motivation trukk. I'll be sure to send the vids of the 600 pull and 405 bench before December to ya.
Gotta keep motivated to eat as much of your gains comes from food :)

fb1564d6a52bc02486ef285bfc25df45.jpg
3.5 weeks in Tren and test sitting at 195 as of this morning

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Well if you make it ti the big isle ( kona) gym and post WO food on me[emoji4]

B...... You'll get a kick out of this. I got a lot of crazy looks from people with this on my truck. People around here just don't understand...
c6334b56e16251d05bd12eab8d07bbf2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpeg

Definitely No where near shredded but definitely not bad for my First "Wreckless" cycle lol. 6'2" 255lbs. I truly want to be 285-300 in 2-3 years.. I'll see about that. But right now I'm taking my time.

Cpl pics i took the other day. I dont ever take pics so in my defense i look a little better IRL than in these pics. Anyway this is me after a 4 mon ( give or take) cut. The goal was 10% bf. Got it checked bout 6 days ago and i sat at 9. Thinking bout continuing down to 7ish just to see how it goes.
36dbfa46bd244350140ea5fe3808e144.jpg
2631c3fd51e387f77488a680eeff0e46.jpg
Brother I pray to be like you when I grow up good job man you are proof that age is just a number

B...... You'll get a kick out of this. I got a lot of crazy looks from people with this on my truck. People around here just don't understand...
c6334b56e16251d05bd12eab8d07bbf2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been in vegas so havent been on here in a bit. Yeah we have quite a few cars with that same sticker [emoji4]

Son of Bitch! Some big ass arms right here! How many times you train arms OG? I do twice a week, maybe 3

Ive been doing alot of chins/pull-ups . Really helping with my old biceps . Also 3-stage negatives in the DB curl for the peak . Ive really been working on the outer bicep head...So did the test/dbol/creatine cycle and lots of food ...;)