Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Figured I would keep it pg tonight.
18c8fc83396bf290740070d5c3f0001b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_0716.JPG
Ok, not even close to you monsters, but a little progress picture. There's on floating around from June 17th, I'll try to find it and post that later.

Currently 6'2" @ 212lbs

Looking solid bud don't cut yourself short. Takes some nuts to post up a pic.
Thanks buddy, means a lot. I've been busting my ass and was throwing my food up in my mouth everyday for about a month I was eating so much. Without their permission, I can't post who, but I've had some great help behind the scene with diet and certain movements. Looking forward to this fall and winter brother!

@rubisean its all that clean eating I was doing with you lol Thanks buddy, just looking to get to 225 then a seriously lean cut and see how my back feels. If it's still telling me keep going, I'll try 235lbs.

Yea man. I got a few guys telling me to come off completely. They told me to get 10 Hcg 10,000 and blast 5000 every other day and give me bottle a full break but I'm scared I can't do it. I'm worried I'll get small and my hormones will be fucked. I won't lie I have really bad anxiety and the juice doesn't help at times That's for sure. I know everyone has someone they want to look like and be and a lot of people hate on him but Joey swoll to me is how I want to look. I know it'll never happen but that's the reason I train hard so maybe one day I can be a beast like the guys I look up to

If it is affecting you this badly, perhaps you should just cruise on some trt around 120mg-200mgs under dr supervision for a bit and the re-evaluate. I think taking that much HCG at once is a mistake. I advocate smaller dosing with HCG, more is less there. Take care of the underlying issues that are causing your anxiety for a while with counseling and take care of yourself a bit man.
Once you do, then perhaps you can think about a little blast on something mild like primobolan. Or you could always go with mini cycles, 2 weeks on, 4 weeks off rinse and repeat. Mini cycles are the future for many here for health and $ reasons.