Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks @Dw725 and @Perrin Aybara, I know both you guys are hardcore power lifters. Appreciate you guys chimming in. Guess I started to feel as if I was cheating myself by using wraps or something. I've always lifted raw with nothing. Now that I'm aging, tendons and bones start to hurt. Can't wait to hit them 40's lol!

Man I feel guilty for not posting fresh pictures, this is from several months ago....

I'll post up finished product at the end of this cycle.

You monsters keep killing it, and again sorry for the older pic.
5e718d9ca1047b902bf0b4c4857b44a2.jpg

Dbol breakfast of champions

Man I feel guilty for not posting fresh pictures, this is from several months ago....

You sure are a big boy as all those creations of yours must really hit the spot!

I could get that big if I wanted to as I am a big eater myself :)

Thanks @Dw725 and @Perrin Aybara, I know both you guys are hardcore power lifters. Appreciate you guys chimming in. Guess I started to feel as if I was cheating myself by using wraps or something. I've always lifted raw with nothing. Now that I'm aging, tendons and bones start to hurt. Can't wait to hit them 40's lol!
Lol try reaching your 50s then things will really hurt! :eek:

"The Bodyman" .

Is my car ready yet Bodyman ? :p
I wanna go with a candy black violet....lol

Attachments

• photo (18).JPG
    photo (18).JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 40
"The Bodyman" .

Is my car ready yet Bodyman ? [emoji14]
I wanna go with a candy black violet....lol
I dig your style ogh.

One time years ago I painted a caprice for a young black fella.
He wanted it the color of a Garcia Vega cigar case ( mint green )
With a blue pearl over the top so it would flop from mint green to sky blue.

I charged him 10k, he picked the car up just before Christmas holiday and I had it back before new years.
It seems that some of the thugs he hung out with did not like it and threw bricks through the windshield and all about the car.

So he asked me to redo it for him again but this time he wanted it jolly rancher peach with a gold pearl on top.

This kid has been arrested so many times on drug charges and the system just kept letting him go.

He Paid me over 22k to do the bodywork and paint his car twice like it was nothing.
He always had a knot of cash in his pockets.

I dig your style ogh.

One time years ago I painted a caprice for a young black fella.
He wanted it the color of a Garcia Vega cigar case ( mint green )
With a blue pearl over the top so it would flop from mint green to sky blue.

I charged him 10k, he picked the car up just before Christmas holiday and I had it back before new years.
It seems that some of the thugs he hung out with did not like it and threw bricks through the windshield and all about the car.

So he asked me to redo it for him again but this time he wanted it jolly rancher peach with a gold pearl on top.

This kid has been arrested so many times on drug charges and the system just kept letting him go.

He Paid me over 22k to do the bodywork and paint his car twice like it was nothing.
He always had a knot of cash in his pockets.

My cars are usually sleepers . Fairly stock looking with muscle under the hood .
Just like me ;) :D

Keeping it at the top ;).

Present stats: 5' 7" / 210lbs. The Tren strength is really kicking in hard. Was on the military press free weight and hit 225lbs for 5 reps unassisted. However, I've complained so much bout my tendonitis most of you guys already know. So I purchased some Mark Bell Gangsta wraps. I wrap them right above my elbow joint, not on my elbow joint. It's near the end of the tricep. Is this considered cheating? I use these on bench press and they help with the pain tremendously. I bought them not cuz they say gangsta but because I heard Mark Bell knows his shit. Just don't know if I'm cheating myself from strength. Would these be allowed in PL meets? Here's a pic of them on my wrist

Your looking THICK penche. Good work.

Well I haven't posted in here for a while. I'm sitting around 217. Night weight dressed so 213-214 in the morning.

bb83992ac762ee9f5bc8584d541c7660.jpg

Looking good ROB, still got abs [emoji106]

Honestly surprised since I was 193 ish on weigh ins before my meet in September. Granted I weighed 208 the following day when I lifted at the meet. So 7 pounds and probably a lot of water so I'm happy I still look the way I do. Main goal now is to build as soild of a base base before my next meet prep. Bigger legs and stronger core to support the lifts I want

Honestly surprised since I was 193 ish on weigh ins before my meet in September. Granted I weighed 208 the following day when I lifted at the meet. So 7 pounds and probably a lot of water so I'm happy I still look the way I do. Main goal now is to build as soild of a base base before my next meet prep. Bigger legs and stronger core to support the lifts I want

Dear Rob,

Your really gonna have to stop doing this. Everybody knows powerlifters have to have a belly thick enough to stop a bullet. Your ruining our schtickt

Sincerely

The Fat Guyz

@ROB581211 Got damn man! Prepping for show bud? Might have to hit you on pm for some shoulder pointers if ya don't mind. Looking kill bro.

Sponsors

Latest posts