Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

My cars are usually sleepers . Fairly stock looking with muscle under the hood .
Just like me ;) :D
So when are you dropping the 350 in the Miata?
I dig your style ogh.

One time years ago I painted a caprice for a young black fella.
He wanted it the color of a Garcia Vega cigar case ( mint green )
With a blue pearl over the top so it would flop from mint green to sky blue.

I charged him 10k, he picked the car up just before Christmas holiday and I had it back before new years.
It seems that some of the thugs he hung out with did not like it and threw bricks through the windshield and all about the car.

So he asked me to redo it for him again but this time he wanted it jolly rancher peach with a gold pearl on top.

This kid has been arrested so many times on drug charges and the system just kept letting him go.

He Paid me over 22k to do the bodywork and paint his car twice like it was nothing.
He always had a knot of cash in his pockets.

Dbol breakfast of champions

So when are you dropping the 350 in the Miata?

Go 5.3 or 6.0 they're getting stupid cheap in the junkyards.;)

Theres alot of 5.0 Ford or Chevy LS-1 Miatas . How about one of those small Hemi Charger/Challenger motors ? Should be able to shoehorn a lil Hemi V-8 between those Mazda shock towers ...:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0675_1Kdr_1.jpg
    IMG_0675_1Kdr_1.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 46
IMG_2350.JPG Alright Brothers, This pic is from a couple months ago trying to cut a little. Got to get some more chest size but not to bad for 50 years old.

Go 5.3 or 6.0 they're getting stupid cheap in the junkyards.;)
And the 4.8. Dirt cheap. 4.8s came with a dished piston I believe and was forged. Not sure about the forged part but never the less the 5.3s are cheap and with 12lbs of boost (new valve springs and studs are a must) their animals. You could also take it another way and swap the cam shaft out for the LS9 cam (which was designed for boost or the bottle.lol) very little lobe if any so nobody will know. Throw a 200 shot on there and your gtg! Ran 150 shot on my 5.3 with the LS9 cam and a pair of patriot cylinder heads and studded it. It lived so long id hit the kit just to do it. Lol

if the bar isn't bending, then your pretending.

And the 4.8. Dirt cheap. 4.8s came with a dished piston I believe and was forged. Not sure about the forged part but never the less the 5.3s are cheap and with 12lbs of boost (new valve springs and studs are a must) their animals. You could also take it another way and swap the cam shaft out for the LS9 cam (which was designed for boost or the bottle.lol) very little lobe if any so nobody will know. Throw a 200 shot on there and your gtg! Ran 150 shot on my 5.3 with the LS9 cam and a pair of patriot cylinder heads and studded it. It lived so long id hit the kit just to do it. Lol

if the bar isn't bending, then your pretending.
Doesnt hurt that you can get a new ls9 cam from any Chevy dealer for under $100.lol

Leaving this here...took it tonight after a solid gym session.
IMG_20161014_174126_1.jpg

Been doing more shoulder work so finally delts are getting to grow!

Look at all these beasts up in here. Haven't been postin as much here lately an jus wanted all my brothas to know im still down an killin it. Heres a few from my last blast @5'4" 180lbs..........2016-07-24 21.45.31.jpg 2016-07-25 00.52.51.jpg 2016-07-24 21.43.28-02.jpeg 2016-07-24 21.43.28-01.jpeg

Dem front delts looking super think @Skull !!!
Thanks penche it means alot bro. Lol im tryin to bring up my rear delts. Id love to get em to match my fronts. Jus gotte keep beatin them into submission. Im sure they'll eventual show up but not without killin them first :);)

Lol thanks D-max. Im still nowhere near some of the mass monsters lurking aroun here, an yall know who you are;);):cool:
I know it ain't me lol! This is one of my fav threads tho. Awesome motivation. Just shows what you can get if you keep bustin your ass. I've come a long way in the last 6 months, maybe another 6 and ill throw a couple progress pics up in here.

Hell when I first started this spring, all I wanted was to be able to press 2 plates. Passed that and didn't even realize it. Now I'm about 50 lbs past that and the goal is 3 lol. I may have to brag a lil when I hit that one[emoji6]