Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Holy beard lumber man!
Lol yeah man that shit grows super fast when I blast bahaha. Ivr been meanin to tell you, your lookin absolute beast in your avi. If that doesn't speak alpha male then I dont know what does. Your a stright Hoss Big Truck. Kill that shit brotha!!!!!! Boom......

The reason why I never will add lots of size. After feeling fat lately my dumbass did stair stepper this week and cleaned my diet up a little. I need to get over being lean all year round and just blow
Up one winter and cut down but my head plays fucking mind tricks on me and I feel fat. Heaviest I've been in awhile 215 or so. I cut down from 205 to 164 for my show in May this year id like to hit 220 and stay kinda lean before cutting down before my next show in May. Been cruising at 200 a week for about 4 weeks but after talking to my boy @rutman I may up the cruise dosage. Dude has lots of knowledge and size so always up for trying new things

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    299.1 KB · Views: 111
The reason why I never will add lots of size. After feeling fat lately my dumbass did stair stepper this week and cleaned my diet up a little. I need to get over being lean all year round and just blow
Up one winter and cut down but my head plays fucking mind tricks on me and I feel fat. Heaviest I've been in awhile 215 or so. I cut down from 205 to 164 for my show in May this year id like to hit 220 and stay kinda lean before cutting down before my next show in May. Been cruising at 200 a week for about 4 weeks but after talking to my boy @rutman I may up the cruise dosage. Dude has lots of knowledge and size so always up for trying new things
I know it has to be something with the camera angle, but look down at your legs in that last pic. You'll laugh.

I dunno how you stay that lean all year? Dont enjoy food much? Gotta live a little. Eat some wings for the game on sunday. Have some beer too. Lift some heavy weights as you grow heavier. The essence of offseason.

Oh I eat. Pizza once a week. Pancakes maybe 4-5 times a week. I don't do sweets and I don't drink never been a fan. But I keep it clean 75 percent the time. Chicken and rice twice a day, beef and rice once a day. Eggs and oats once a day, two shakes, rice cakes peanut butter it's that 5 meal that's hard for me. Been doing bruegers bagel lately before work. Chicken breast, egg white on bagel or pancakes. I can't do anymore chicken more than twice a day and I'm all fished out after doing my show I saw so much of it

Oh I eat. Pizza once a week. Pancakes maybe 4-5 times a week. I don't do sweets and I don't drink never been a fan. But I keep it clean 75 percent the time. Chicken and rice twice a day, beef and rice once a day. Eggs and oats once a day, two shakes, rice cakes peanut butter it's that 5 meal that's hard for me. Been doing bruegers bagel lately before work. Chicken breast, egg white on bagel or pancakes. I can't do anymore chicken more than twice a day and I'm all fished out after doing my show I saw so much of it
Throw the rice. Double down on the pasta. 2 servings minimum. Steak cooked in butter. Real butter. I can think of alot of ways to add cals after what you told me your diet. Betcha your not eating enough...milk, like milk? Can you tolerate it? Add 32oz a day whole milk. Work up from there to more

Ha yes bad angle. Legs twice a week. They are my weakest point for sure

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 102
I don't do dairy. Doesn't sit right with my stomach. I do cheat but you are right I don't eat that dirty or enough calories. You are right I get the off season part even my trainer use to tell me fuck the abs just get big. My mind just fucks with me

Ha yes bad angle. Legs twice a week. They are my weakest point for sure
Legs aren't all that bad IMO...just a bit more TLC you'll get them thick and solid like the rest of you. Yup the angle of the pic fooled me too...keep putting in the work you'll be one serious contender on stage. Nothing to be ashamed of :)

I don't do dairy. Doesn't sit right with my stomach. I do cheat but you are right I don't eat that dirty or enough calories. You are right I get the off season part even my trainer use to tell me fuck the abs just get big. My mind just fucks with me
You say dirty like its a bad thing.
Its just tasty food and wonderful for packing on mass
These days i eat 2 large meals a day. 2,000 cals and 150g pro a pop. Add lunch and another snack. Easy stuff man. 6,000 cals and 400g pro without even trying

Lol I know man. I guess I never been a big eater. It's hard for me to get down meals. Plus I'm the worst cook ever so when your food taste dry it's awful it's hard. We need a cooking guide here lol

Lol I know man. I guess I never been a big eater. It's hard for me to get down meals. Plus I'm the worst cook ever so when your food taste dry it's awful it's hard. We need a cooking guide here lol
Kinda hard to fuck up a steak
Biggest bang for your buck for cals

Well you know what you need to do. Does no good if your not going to do it

I learned to cook, but my old go to was drowning everthing in sauce. Rice, chicken and low sodium gravy. Or turkey, pasta, covered in tomato sauce...sauce can fix anything...and water.

Lol I knew it was the angle. Seen the legs before and they weren't anything I'd ever laugh at. Shredded just like the upper body.

o_Oo_O Whats that ? What do you need to know @size26s that you dont know ? Just ask. You seem to have done pretty good dieting...

Every kind of food imaginable has been in my foodie thread , either homemade or from restaurants from around the world , everyday . Ive seen hundreds of diets the last few years. Theres your guide :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: