Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Real soon will be. I've come a long way since last 10 years after returning to the gym after a serious accident left me with some physical and mental limitations.

Nice! Can't wait to see that. Hey! We're lucky to be alive... When I fell off the ladder I was on; I was paralyzed from the neck down for a good 2 minutes. When I got up on my own to get help (lol) I was walking like I had cerebral palsy... Come to think of it, my herniated disc in my neck was very severe at that point and made a huge indentation on my spinal cord. Scary shit, I somehow healed on my own from that. All I have is lingering nerve pain in my front deltoid from C4 nerve, a burning big toe from my lumbar herniation and sometimes a stiff neck and stiff lower back.

Nice! Can't wait to see that. Hey! We're lucky to be alive... When I fell off the ladder I was on; I was paralyzed from the neck down for a good 2 minutes. When I got up on my own to get help (lol) I was walking like I had cerebral palsy... Come to think of it, my herniated disc in my neck was very severe at that point and made a huge indentation on my spinal cord. Scary shit, I somehow healed on my own from that. All I have is lingering nerve pain in my front deltoid from C4 nerve, a burning big toe from my lumbar herniation and sometimes a stiff neck and stiff lower back.
Thanks, and hopefully a first run can give me the boost I need to continue with my recovery.

I myself had a head injury as well as a hairline fracture in my neck as falling 3 stories from my deck while moving a heavy grill by myself and on impact my head bounced off the packed dirt. Still have slight weakness on my right side too.

As for your neck, you should get that evaluated and maybe surgically manipulated back into place.

Thanks, and hopefully a first run can give me the boost I need to continue with my recovery.

I myself had a head injury as well as a hairline fracture in my neck as falling 3 stories from my deck while moving a heavy grill by myself and on impact my head bounced off the packed dirt. Still have slight weakness on my right side too.

As for your neck, you should get that evaluated and maybe surgically manipulated back into place.

That's hard man.... I'm soo fucking lucky I don't have weakness or anything. The brain surgery I had was suppose to leave me with a weakness in one side of my body but that never happened.

3 stories... I would of been fucked. I fell 10 feet onto hard concrete and look what happened. Man you're fucking lucky. Oh the AAS will definitely help you bro, it did for me or else I would of been struggling still.

That's hard man.... I'm soo fucking lucky I don't have weakness or anything. The brain surgery I had was suppose to leave me with a weakness in one side of my body but that never happened.

3 stories... I would of been fucked. I fell 10 feet onto hard concrete and look what happened. Man you're fucking lucky. Oh the AAS will definitely help you bro, it did for me or else I would of been struggling still.
Ya I am lucky thanks very much as my neighbor was a RI state cop and he saw me fall...and my mom fainting. Got to hospital in record time. Spent months in therapy as well as being lucky to still draw my paychecks.

Looking thick man. Come a long brother
Thanks Rob. Im still throwin down in the gym lol. Tryn to get my rear delts poppin like yours big guy;):cool:

@Skull, getting big my man. I remember your first pictures on here:

View attachment 51925
Lmfao Big Jay, that is so the truth. Man those pics of me back when I was 100lbs, still yet to this day amaze me hahaha. Oh an btw your lookin like a straight brick shit house up in that avi brotha;):cool:

f9ee8eb1536bdc3cfd3618dbb17035b9.png

The Green Machine

Just won a contest on another forum so will be getting my transformation underway real darn soon :cool:

Can't wait to see my haters sing a new tune and supporting me in making my gains :)

Just won a contest on another forum so will be getting my transformation underway real darn soon :cool:

Can't wait to see my haters sing a new tune and supporting me in making my gains :)

Bro with all due respect u need to let this go. B humble and know thyself.

I was bigger.faster.stronger prior to aas because I work hard at every aspect b4 implementing it.

Aas don't make the man, just sayin[emoji1377]

The Green Machine

Support my Iran friend to win the competition!! COME ON, BUDDY!

Attachments

• IMG-20161011-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20161011-WA0003.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 82

The Green Machine

Damn brother !!!! You blew rhe f**k up. Not that long ago i saw on SG dude was buggin u to post a pic , that pic didnt even come close to this one. Great progress in a short amount of time [emoji123][emoji123] you thick
Mo-fo [emoji41]

Damn brother !!!! You blew rhe f**k up. Not that long ago i saw on SG dude was buggin u to post a pic , that pic didnt even come close to this one. Great progress in a short amount of time [emoji123][emoji123] you thick
Mo-fo [emoji41]

Hey B, u don't have to b the LOUDEST in the room, u just need to b able silence the room down when u walk in!!!!

Means alot that u recognize the hardwork brother, it's not easy!

Adding some dimension to the biceps
6027772ea2736e3197e7e6641d8b59e3.png

The Green Machine

The Green Machine
Lookin swole as fuck casca. Your right bro, its not the aas thats makes us bigger faster an stronger. It helps but if you dont have the drive an desire before hand, no amount of juice is going to make a difference period. Keep killin that shit man.

Sponsors