Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Don't you have your own thread to do this?
To the best of my knowledge that thread and one I started in retribution have ended. I see no reason to rehash it smart ass. :)

@CensoredBoardsSuck made one specially for him. Somehow can't find it. o_O
Dude all I said was leave the boys alone. Why on earth would a grown man want to post on the junior section on bodybuilding.com? I would knock ever fucking tooth out of your mouth boy lover.

Birds of a feather Eman, do you fuck boys too?

Dude all I said was leave the boys alone. Why on earth would a grown man want to post on the jounior section on bodybuilding.com. I would knock ever fucking tooth out of your mouth boy lover.

Birds of a feather Eman, do you fuck boys too?
I will say this nicely. A lot of that was total BS and just haters hating. I had no issue with you till now.

In my case I am starting at age 52. I do plan to learn from my mistakes as well as making adjustments in later runs.

Its now or never then... I'd blast off on a gram of test and 600mg of tren. Go big or go home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of that was total BS and just haters
Wrong. It was from guys, young guys who don't want to send you naked pictures so you can amuse yourself. I think they were right on calling you out. You have no business there, and you have no business here.

I changed my mind I want to see the photos of your 1st cycle. I don't believe you. I do believe you get off on boys though.

There are many members on this board who know what to do to, I don't want to say a man, you. Ain't pretty.

Its now or never then... I'd blast off on a gram of test and 600mg of tren. Go big or go home!

It is so much more than that. When I first heard of mindless going after boys I didn't want to believe it. I liked the guy, but you fucking tell me, why does a grown man hang with teenage boys? It fucking makes me sick.

I truly hate that this JERKING OFF goes on in this thread.

I come on this thread to feed off the inspiration that is being brought forth from everyone's hardwork.

Fucked up if u ask me. Take it somewhere else

The Green Machine

No, you said he didn't belong here. I found that funny coming from a member such as yourself who is the equivalent to herpes for Meso.
Let me tell you something, I have been here since you were in your teenage years, and there are many members here who I have went to bat for and offered sound advice to. Check out all 10,000 posts asshole. Then you tell me okay.

Now lets talk about you and mindless. Whats the attraction?

I don't like either, but punks get what punks want, and if this child molesting cocksucker mindless talks shit to real men on this board i will demolish him ever time. I promise.

I come on this thread to feed off the inspiration that is being brought forth from everyone's hardwork.

Fucked up if u ask me. Take it somewhere else

The Green Machine
I have to ask you, did I go to bat for you when you were FALSELY accused of being a shill? That was what 3-4 years ago? I knew you were not shilling and I stood by you. @Eman take note. What have you done?

It is so much more than that. When I first heard of mindless going after boys I didn't want to believe it. I liked the guy, but you fucking tell me, why does a grown man hang with teenage boys? It fucking makes me sick.

I'm with you BP...

I'm with you BP...

Thanks brother I'm getting tired of this bullshit. I have spent most of my time trying to help brothers on this board. I have had some unfortunate disagreement with some members here . I have spoken to them and I really hope that we can put that bullshit behind us. It did the board no good.

U surely read my post incorrectly, it was not directed at u inparticular... it was a general statement.

No harm no foul Paul[emoji1377]

The Green Machine

Sponsors

Latest posts