Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Okay this is a month into my cycle ive had a few set backs due to previous injures but im slowly gettin their. By the way thanks for your help
@GearGodess

Im 238 in this pic

Looking solid homie! F'ing shred snd 18's. Well done bud!

Thanks man I feel pretty big never been shredded though so spring time imma see if tren will help change that haha
I've never been shredded either and Tren made me hungry and extremely strong. So the Tren bulked me. Next will be clean diet and growth. Maybe that'll help me lol. May the Tren Gods be on your side ;).

I've never been shredded either and Tren made me hungry and extremely strong. So the Tren bulked me. Next will be clean diet and growth. Maybe that'll help me lol. May the Tren Gods be on your side ;).
Lol I'll prolly be like u anything makes me hungry as hell so I try to eat the same meals about everyday so I don't go overboard ha-ha. I am excited to see how it affects me. and how npp affects me bout to start it in a few days!

Appreciate it man. Sadly tho my arms are 17.5 the biggest ive had were 18 but in thatvpic they are 17.5 tjanks again bro

Lol I'll prolly be like u anything makes me hungry as hell so I try to eat the same meals about everyday so I don't go overboard ha-ha. I am excited to see how it affects me. and how npp affects me bout to start it in a few days!
Oh nice! Are you going to run them together I just recently came off same run. Test, NPP and pellet Tren. I felt like a 5'7 badger in the gym and the pumps were stupid brutal during the latter part. I love military press, I'm gonna toot my horn right now. But give an idea on strength increase I was doing 185lb barbell military press free weight for 8 reps, last one struggle. On pellet Tren and 4 weeks in I could now do 225lbs military press for 5 reps not on smith machine, no lift, no spot. I'm about 208~210lbs. Their some animals in here that can rep 225 on military press but for me il take that shit anyday for 5 reps lol!

Getting shredded is about your diet, tren will not get you "ripped" if you have a terrible diet. Hard work in the gym and clean eating is your ticket to the promised land, tren is just a part of the journey, IMHO!!!!

Been cruising since the 3rd, never the less im back to bulk mode. Tryin to add 10 lbs lean muscle and bring up lagging body parts by june.
21a9a78e01fe2476693be30ce9ae2410.jpg

Lookin swole as fuck casca. Your right bro, its not the aas thats makes us bigger faster an stronger. It helps but if you dont have the drive an desire before hand, no amount of juice is going to make a difference period. Keep killin that shit man.

292fb549a251a8758cb5e1c90af95b30.png
lesson learned. Aas do not make you a bad ass...

Been cruising since the 3rd, never the less im back to bulk mode. Tryin to add 10 lbs lean muscle and bring up lagging body parts by june.
21a9a78e01fe2476693be30ce9ae2410.jpg
Holy shit MB66, you have gotten big as hell brotha. Looks like its time for a new avi ;);)......Keep killin that shit big guy. Swole Mode:cool::cool:

Getting shredded is about your diet, tren will not get you "ripped" if you have a terrible diet. Hard work in the gym and clean eating is your ticket to the promised land, tren is just a part of the journey, IMHO!!!!
But I'm a fat kid 4 life B66 .

Dude you look badass. Dem Ropes on your arms! I might try this eating clean you speak of if I can get veins like yours. Kickass B66

But I'm a fat kid 4 life B66 .

Dude you look badass. Dem Ropes on your arms! I might try this eating clean you speak of if I can get veins like yours. Kickass B66

Brother ive seen your pics, you got a lotta muscle. When your ready, dial in that diet and you will look ridiculous. You got what it takes , no doubt.
Thank you for the kind words my friend[emoji4]

Holy shit MB66, you have gotten big as hell brotha. Looks like its time for a new avi ;);)......Keep killin that shit big guy. Swole Mode:cool::cool:

Thank you skull, i been hittin it hard and eatin clean. Starting to pay off, but lotta work left.
Your lookin yoked as hell yourself brother !!!!!
Hope all is well with you Moe and the kids[emoji4]