Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I was gonna post a pic but after I saw this...fuck that. Good job, brother. Swole as a MF!

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Appreciate the compliment, but we all started somewhere, and I bet ur making great progress as well[emoji1377]

The Green Machine

Hey B, u don't have to b the LOUDEST in the room, u just need to b able silence the room down when u walk in!!!!

Means alot that u recognize the hardwork brother, it's not easy!

Adding some dimension to the biceps
6027772ea2736e3197e7e6641d8b59e3.png

The Green Machine
We got some PEAKERS IN THE HOUSE!!!!

Bro with all due respect u need to let this go. B humble and know thyself.

I was bigger.faster.stronger prior to aas because I work hard at every aspect b4 implementing it.

Aas don't make the man, just sayin[emoji1377]

The Green Machine
No more true words spoken here! Too many people including myself hop on aas to soon! It takes trying it to realize it's not a miracle drug! That's why most people I see that use still don't look great...

Just won a contest on another forum so will be getting my transformation underway real darn soon :cool:

Can't wait to see my haters sing a new tune and supporting me in making my gains :)
You ever look at your pictures and truly take note of your weak points? If I was you I would stay off till you get a few things in check... You need to get your diet straight. Maybe it is but practice it till you lose the bodyfat. Do more cardio! Wait till you are more balanced and below 15%bf. You need to do more core work... Squats, deads, bent rows, push ups, pull ups and overhead presses. Let's just say you need to be hitting the big 5 religiously! I'm telling you you will be unimpressed with results of your first cycle if you don't get it together first. I'm definitely not hating! I just know from experience and watching the lack of experience I see and mistakes people make because they think aas are magic. They are like lifting straps. A tool that you might eventually need when you plateau!

In my case I am starting at age 52. I do plan to learn from my mistakes as well as making adjustments in later runs.

Considering youve been on most of the major AAS sites for the past 10 years without actually using you shouldnt make too many mistakes . If this was collage you would already have your masters degree ....:rolleyes:

M-dub stepping over to the dark side.... what do you think of trenbolone enanthate for a first ride

Dbol breakfast of champions
M-dub stepping over to the dark side.... what do you think of trenbolone enanthate for a first ride

Dbol breakfast of champions

With a dbol kicker ? lol .

He better think 500mg testosterone enanthate or cypionate for a first flight, if he does...

Considering youve been on most of the major AAS sites for the past 10 years without actually using you shouldnt make too many mistakes . If this was collage you would already have your masters degree ....:rolleyes:
I have been trying to be nice to this man. I don't like getting pissed off at people, but this guy has no business here. I mean really, he has no business here. GTFO Mindless.

Sponsors

Latest posts