Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Let's see a few months back I undercooked my chicken and got sick. So I alway over cook it and it comes out dry. I'll eat it but man it doesn't taste good unless I go out to eat or my girl makes it but we don't live together so that's not often

o_Oo_O Whats that ? What do you need to know @size26s that you dont know ? Just ask. You seem to have done pretty good dieting...

Every kind of food imaginable has been in my foodie thread , either homemade or from restaurants from around the world , everyday . Theres your guide :cool:
So there's your answer @size26s..this guy got your solution to the problem :)

Let's see a few months back I undercooked my chicken and got sick. So I alway over cook it and it comes out dry. I'll eat it but man it doesn't taste good unless I go out to eat or my girl makes it but we don't live together so that's not often
A good way to cook a chicken is in a crock pot and I done this never had an issue.

Yea ogh is good dude one of the first guys i met on here 3 years ago

You probably eat the right things you just need to eat more of it , right ? To get BIG Double the protein , double the diet . You gotta force-feed . Thats the hard part...

I think the Monsters you see in the pro"s are not only genetically gifted but also big eaters too . You have to be...

I still think you have great genetics for this 26s, guys have had great BB careers without great size (not that your small , your not)

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a digital meat thermometer. They're cheap. My wife used to use one when we first got married for chicken and pork :rolleyes: then she found out I cooked better than her:oops: so I do most of it now.

The reason why I never will add lots of size. After feeling fat lately my dumbass did stair stepper this week and cleaned my diet up a little. I need to get over being lean all year round and just blow
Up one winter and cut down but my head plays fucking mind tricks on me and I feel fat. Heaviest I've been in awhile 215 or so. I cut down from 205 to 164 for my show in May this year id like to hit 220 and stay kinda lean before cutting down before my next show in May. Been cruising at 200 a week for about 4 weeks but after talking to my boy @rutman I may up the cruise dosage. Dude has lots of knowledge and size so always up for trying new things
Fat? I think not. Pretty fucking lean man. Legs arent half bad either. Dont see many dudes who actually look like their a user. I have to many friends and family who pound shit and look like shit.ha when I get big I wanna look just like you. Lol

if the bar isn't bending, then your pretending.

My damn pick turned out blurry lol. Oh well, yall can still see me good enough anyways. @5'4" 170-175lbs on cruise mode...... 20161022_203140-1.jpg

You're as bad as i am.
A meat thermometer is your friend!

Without a doubt brother!
No sense in taking the chance of getting sick af when you can avoid it for a few bucks and the few seconds it takes to temp your meat.
I had food poisoning some years back after eating a pulled pork sandwich at a restaurant...worst feeling ever! This is a good reason why food needs to be properly prepared whether at home or in a restaurant.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

I'm trying folks! I really am. Been a good boy, eating my food, taking my vitamin T .... Barely sleeping lol, but some how strong as fuck and chasing Da pump.

I got one more week on my 1st cycle and I'm done.. Wait 2-3 weeks for test to clear then I'll pct..if I recover (hopefully) then I'll wait a little longer to hit the big one... going to be a lot of big ones in my future (no homo) lol.