Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I tend to think of those miserable souls who still have hair
How monotonous it must be to have to wash your hair, buy shampoo AND conditioner and freakin dry it:oops:.....THEN comb it. And of course some will get dandruff.

Im pretty sure im the lucky one:cool:

The most friendliest guy on the board looks the meanest...as in shredded. Good fucking work B!!

Well thank you my friend, but i think your the friendliest brother here, but im tryin to be a close second. Your also alot bigger than me, im just lean is all.

Cpl pics i took the other day. I dont ever take pics so in my defense i look a little better IRL than in these pics. Anyway this is me after a 4 mon ( give or take) cut. The goal was 10% bf. Got it checked bout 6 days ago and i sat at 9. Thinking bout continuing down to 7ish just to see how it goes.
36dbfa46bd244350140ea5fe3808e144.jpg
2631c3fd51e387f77488a680eeff0e46.jpg

Damn B!!! You're at another level brother... Major props to the dedication and work you've been putting in!!! Def motivating... [emoji123]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I'll get in on this thread finally. 5'10" and around 205-210lbs, depending on the day. Just did my third powerlifting meet last month with just shy of 1500lbs total and weighing in at 191lbs. Finishing up a few more weeks of test and tren at the moment to bulk back towards 220lbs again. Looking for 1600lbs total at a meet next spring.

View attachment 50670 View attachment 50671 View attachment 50672 View attachment 50673

You're not supposed to see veins in the quads of a powerlifter. But that's how Ronnie Coleman started out. Just saying... And they said "fat" will make you strong. You proved that wrong!

Damn B!!! You're at another level brother... Major props to the dedication and work you've been putting in!!! Def motivating... [emoji123]

Wow!!!! What a nice thing to say. I deff put in the work and make the sacrifices necessary , so its really awesome to here such nice things from my meso bro's whom i respect so much.
Thanks rut[emoji4]

You're not supposed to see veins in the quads of a powerlifter. But that's how Ronnie Coleman started out. Just saying... And they said "fat" will make you strong. You proved that wrong!

Thanks, there's probably more under the hair, lol. Yeah, I did the fat powerlifter thing when I was natty. No reason to anymore.

It's been 4 week almost on 200 a week test. Came off 8 week cut mix from pharmcom. Loved it. Doesn't make you realize how good tren and other compounds are until they are out of your system. I've been tired as fuck, sore, knees hurt I feel old! I want to try to go 12 weeks on 200 a week been a long time since I came down buts it's time for a little cruising. That tren just brings out the abs and cuts like no other. Feeling blah last few weeks for sure

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    303.5 KB · Views: 65
Mr b man you look shredded great job

Coming from you.... Big smile on my face[emoji4]
Im rt behind you on the cruise dose, gonna be runnin 150mg cyp per week for bout 3-4 months. Then ima think about a contest prep. My WO partner is tryin talk me into a show.

Man looks like you can do a show for sure. Legs look on point and you are shredded. I had to sell my Decca and dbol and get it out the house or I would of started right back up lol. No temptations till December or January lol. But you man you look great. And trust me I'm no power lifter you'd crush me. I couldn't tell you last time I did flat bench with bar. I do all Dumbbells because my shoulders take over so isolate my chest more in dumbells. Chest has always been my weak spot

Man looks like you can do a show for sure. Legs look on point and you are shredded. I had to sell my Decca and dbol and get it out the house or I would of started right back up lol. No temptations till December or January lol. But you man you look great. And trust me I'm no power lifter you'd crush me. I couldn't tell you last time I did flat bench with bar. I do all Dumbbells because my shoulders take over so isolate my chest more in dumbells. Chest has always been my weak spot

Not sure but i think your talking to me. Im not a PL either, always been a bodybuilder that would also enter bench press contests cause i had a great bench. 440lb at 192lb. I was tough to beat in a lb for lb contest.
Its gonna be hard not to pin a lil extra, might have to follow suit and sell my stash[emoji848]

Oh sorry thought you said something about power lifting and yes man it had to go. Or trust me I'd be on much more now but it was time for a break I was getting mean and I didn't like it

Oh sorry thought you said something about power lifting and yes man it had to go. Or trust me I'd be on much more now but it was time for a break I was getting mean and I didn't like it

Yeah, as a matter of fact i lost my shit on a guy that was blocking me in the gym parking lot yesterday , which is something i try real hard not to do. I like to treat everyone i meet with kindness and respect. My problem is if its not returned i treat them the exact opposite and im kinda a scary guy ( ugly) so it has a very big effect on people. Tren makes that worse, so im glad this run is ending. I feel bad about what i did, poor guy didnt even want to come in the gym after our encounter. Im a little ashamed of myself TBH!!!!!!

Ha man yes it'll make you snap on people quick. After I ripped my gf front porch light off after getting mad I knew it was time to take a break. My guy who got me started on juice always says man I created a monster. I tell people I never did a drug my entire life. I don't drink but once I stated juicing I was hooked I never see myself stopping even though my family tells me
All the time I should

Ha man yes it'll make you snap on people quick. After I ripped my gf front porch light off after getting mad I knew it was time to take a break. My guy who got me started on juice always says man I created a monster. I tell people I never did a drug my entire life. I don't drink but once I stated juicing I was hooked I never see myself stopping even though my family tells me
All the time I should

Lol!!!!! Yup ripping your GF front porch off is a sure sign you might should take a break from tren[emoji23][emoji23] its all a matter of control. I tell myself just be cool , happy, respect others and smile. Problem is this only works until someone says something they shouldnt outta say. Thats when the plan goes out da window lol!!!!
This break will be good for you 26, your gonna be able to show everybody that your ok and your not a mad man. Then when their guards down, start a tren run [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sponsors

Latest posts