Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Time to bring the frequency back and up the cals a bit. Time to grow!

About 195lbs in the morning post-piss.

Weight is exploding up again while bodyfat is staying the same, it's been about 2 days since I reintroduced more cals. I was eating very low carbs for a few months, mostly red meat.

I think my body really needed a period of low cals and not much food after perma-bulking for most of my lifting career because it's responding nicely to even small increases in kcal from what I was eating before.

This is my surgery arm btw.

dst.png

Weight is exploding up again while bodyfat is staying the same. I think my body really needed a period of low cals and not much food after perma-bulking for most of my lifting career.

View attachment 50129
Holy shit! That was the freak dip accident huh? Goddam!!!

Weight is exploding up again while bodyfat is staying the same, it's been about 2 days since I reintroduced more cals. I was eating very low carbs for a few months, mostly red meat.

I think my body really needed a period of low cals and not much food after perma-bulking for most of my lifting career because it's responding nicely to even small increases in kcal from what I was eating before.

View attachment 50129

Damn, thats a gnarly scar, but your arm is big as fuck.

Post it mehn

I cant stop thinking about it when i do dips

This is how bad the displacement was WITH a brace on holding it together.

When I got an x-ray from the hospital right after I snapped it, the bones were even way further apart in the arm. I have to go back to the hospital to get that pick, but this is what it looked like with a brace.

It goes without saying, but surgery was indicated here.

IMG_5642.png

I don't do dips anymore, stretch pushups are a good alternative if you don't need something explosive but just want to work the pecs from a stretched position.

Thats why i dont like watching squat mishap videos
Not that im queezy. Ive been involved in some fucked up shit
But because seeing that knee collapse in a video is the last thing i need when i got 405 sitting across my neck

When I got an x-ray from the hospital right after I snapped it, the bones were even way further apart in the arm. I have to go back to the hospital to get that pick, but this is what it looked like with a brace.

View attachment 50130

I don't do dips anymore, stretch pushups are a good alternative if you don't need something explosive but just want to work the pecs from a stretched position.

That doing dips :eek: ...holyshit . I knew it was bad but not that bad . You have came a long ways . Congrats ...and your HUGE .

View attachment 50130

Holy sheet and I thought my pec tear was bad injury! Looking good brother ESP with a mad battle scar

OGHanes in the house! @Skull you rem ;)

OG how you get that one? Open heart surgery?
I do infact remember. Were still gonna market that shit one of these days lol. An @Oregongearhead I have looked at that pic multiple times an never noticed that scar. Prolly cuz I was to busy looking at those bowling balls on your shoulders hahaha. How did you get that big guy?????