Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Show off bahahahaa jk jk. Man you can tell you havemt missed a worlout in a Very long time man. I have liked you since the day you joined. I cpuld tell right away you was gonna be a top dog on Meso an damn was I not dead on with that thought. You are all that is fuckin beast mode killa pitbull style. GET SOME....1,000,000,000 likes!!!!!
Why thank you brother. Here at meso i feel like one of the bros. This is hands down the best board in the biz. Not only have i learned so much, but i now kick it, train with and break bread with a few people from meso. They are not just cyber friends. I have created amazing relationships and friendships in the real world. Soon enuf ill be bending bars with you @Skull
@wedorecover and i bend bars together on a regular. @penche bout to be bendibg some bars with us real soon too. Shit, next week well be meating up with @Trapmonster to do the dam thing. This is a fuckn great board and i fuckn love this thread too.

1 Billion Likes^^^^^^

Why thank you brother. Here at meso i feel like one of the bros. This is hands down the best board in the biz. Not only have i learned so much, but i now kick it, train with and break bread with a few people from meso. They are not just cyber friends. I have created amazing relationships and friendships in the real world. Soon enuf ill be bending bars with you @Skull
@wedorecover and i bend bars together on a regular. @penche bout to be bendibg some bars with us real soon too. Shit, next week well be meating up with @Trapmonster to do the dam thing. This is a fuckn great board and i fuckn love this thread too.

1 Billion Likes^^^^^^
@TorroXL is helping me get gains like a mother fucker up 5 lb and pr my bench press by 10 lb hit 335 pretty sure it's do to tank always pushing me to eat and train

Climbing the ladder again. Last blast ended around xmas. Gonna put a bit of effort into this to bring up some weak points that I feel I have.

3rd day in. Shout out to all those that push me to the limit, always expecting more of myself, and not settling for 2nd best[emoji1377]!

1c8b4986d3a327c4c37fe73ccb833a9b.jpg

Climbing the ladder again. Last blast ended around xmas. Gonna put a bit of effort into this to bring up some weak points that I feel I have.

3rd day in. Shout out to all those that push me to the limit, always expecting more of myself, and not settling for 2nd best[emoji1377]!

1c8b4986d3a327c4c37fe73ccb833a9b.jpg
Damn bro, if your arms get any bigger I strongly believe they will pop lol. Looking beastly bro. Oh yeah

Figured id thow one up jus cuz lol. Im no where near as beastly as the rest of my brothas roun here but im still puttin in work an lovin it. Currently cruising along 5'4" 170-175lbs2016-07-30 13.23.48.jpg

Damn bro, if your arms get any bigger I strongly believe they will pop lol. Looking beastly bro. Oh yeah

Honestly it's all the hardwork during my cruise that enables me to start my blast in this manner. It's not always about the cycle, but rather what safeguards do u have in place to maintain some gains to then go balls deep into the next blast.

Who wants to yo-yo up and down, +1,-1,+1,-1,+1........fuck that[emoji1377]

Thx skull....

Honestly it's all the hardwork during my cruise that enables me to start my blast in this manner. It's not always about the cycle, but rather what safeguards do u have in place to maintain some gains to then go balls deep into the next blast.

Who wants to yo-yo up and down, +1,-1,+1,-1,+1........fuck that[emoji1377]

Thx skull....
That's good shit right there.

Figured id thow one up jus cuz lol. Im no where near as beastly as the rest of my brothas roun here but im still puttin in work an lovin it. Currently cruising along 5'4" 170-175lbsView attachment 49988
My dude is strate jacked homeboy! Great work skull. How many times you benching 225 now? I remeber a while back you were working on getting that bench up. @wedorecover hit 335lbs easy the other day while i hit a measley 3 biskits. :(

My dude is strate jacked homeboy! Great work skull. How many times you benching 225 now? I remeber a while back you were working on getting that bench up. @wedorecover hit 335lbs easy the other day while i hit a measley 3 biskits. :(
Thanks brotha. Man I wish I could say I do it for reps but the honest truth is I can only do it 2 times smh:(. Never was any good on the bench. My pr is only 245. I hit that 1 time. Back in highschool I used to get made fun of In football cuz I couldn't even bench the bar. Yep thats right, Skull couldn't even bench 45 measly fuckin lbs:rolleyes::( Tbh I hardly ever go higher than 205 anymore. After I burn out on that, I drop down to 185 for 3-4 more sets of however many I can get. Then its off to do db presses. Its horrible I know but atleast im truthful abou it;):D

Thanks brotha. Man I wish I could say I do it for reps but the honest truth is I can only do it 2 times smh:(. Never was any good on the bench. My pr is only 245. I hit that 1 time. Back in highschool I used to get made fun of In football cuz I couldn't even bench the bar. Yep thats right, Skull couldn't even bench 45 measly fuckin lbs:rolleyes::( Tbh I hardly ever go higher than 205 anymore. After I burn out on that, I drop down to 185 for 3-4 more sets of however many I can get. Then its off to do db presses. Its horrible I know but atleast im truthful abou it;):D
Keep doing ur thing Man U will get that shit like u said look where u started to where u are now man Iv always had a good bench but not so good squat I can bench more then I can squat lol

Keep doing ur thing Man U will get that shit like u said look where u started to where u are now man Iv always had a good bench but not so good squat I can bench more then I can squat lol
Thanks WDR. That means alot bro. Im happy with my squat an dead which is 365lbs. Im not as worried abou lifting heavy cuz I will never be a power lifter so I really dont even try to train that way. Id rather look like a could bench 1000lbs than to actually be able to do it bahahaha. Its fucked up though cuz the bench is one of my favorite lifts. You'd think since its at the top of the list on my go to exercises for size, I'd be alot stronger on it but sadly that is not the truth.

Thanks WDR. That means alot bro. Im happy with my squat an dead which is 365lbs. Im not as worried abou lifting heavy cuz I will never be a power lifter so I really dont even try to train that way. Id rather look like a could bench 1000lbs than to actually be able to do it bahahaha.
Lol I hear that my boy and u got me beat on that squat for sure all I got is like 300 I have big legs but there all show no go