Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Not trying to creep ya out Tank but looking at this pic I swear to God I remember this face lol Working in the clubs and living DT I saw and knew many people in the early 90's. I never would forget someone's face. As for their names...yeah good luck lol Everyone was called "buddy" cuz I can't remember worth shit. Out paths must have crossed when you lived up here man ;)
The face...it's all about the face ;)

I could have sworn I saw someone like the Tank at my gym!

Not trying to creep ya out Tank but looking at this pic I swear to God I remember this face lol Working in the clubs and living DT I saw and knew many people in the early 90's. I never would forget someone's face. As for their names...yeah good luck lol Everyone was called "buddy" cuz I can't remember worth shit. Out paths must have crossed when you lived up here man ;)
#GoodTimes

Why harp on that now (pun)? You should know better as what's posted on Meso is rarely deleted by staff. Once you make a post you got just 15 minutes to edit or delete the post yourself. Staff will only delete posts in rare situations.
Why harp on it now??? Did you not seriously read the whole post??? If not go back and reread it!!

5'7 and the scale shows 206lbs today.
I managed to fit 2.5ml(NPP&Tren) in my left shoulder last week. I will shoot for 3ml this week. Not shreeded or huge but maybe one day. Glad to be part of this group and glad to be back.

[EDIT: PHOTO REMOVED]

3 weeks in on 500mg per week test E run. Looking soft right now. First cycle in a long time. Ill post again in 8 weeks. 20160918_195356.jpg

987d6d28270026468936f3b939a73954.jpg

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

5'7 and the scale shows 206lbs today.
I managed to fit 2.5ml(NPP&Tren) in my left shoulder last week. I will shoot for 3ml this week. Not shreeded or huge but maybe one day. Glad to be part of this group and glad to be back.
Your back looks good brother...