SP Labs order arrived - UPIC code says it's fake (video of gear inside)

raskol25

What's up guys, just received my order of 3 vials of Test E from SP Laboratories. Not going to name the supplier I got them from until I confirm that they're indeed fake or authentic.

I've checked the UPIC codes on the SP Labs website. Two of the codes come back as being Sustanon, and the last code comes back as completely fake.

I've heard that SP Labs doesn't maintain their website/UPIC database as well as before, considering the chaos with Balkan slowing down etc.

Can the vials still be legit Test E in spite of the UPIC codes coming back as Sustanon? Can this be just a database error? Has anyone ever had a similar experience?

Here's a video of the vials. For anyone that ever ordered SP Labs products... do these look authentic to you? (this is my first time ordering SP, I've always gone with Balkan until now)

Thanks!

View attachment 20220309_151537.mov

Looks pretty fucking clear to me. I have no idea what sustanon looks like, but my test E from various sources is always goldish.

Iv used pharma sustanon and pharma Test Cip both clear and transparent in color.
Pick up a roid test kit. They ship pretty quick

I don't automatically trust codes that work, let alone ones that don't. So bare minimum for me would be to do a Roidtest D on one of the vials and then follow up with B if it passes. I'd still think about sending a sample to Jano though even if the RTs check out. I believe on the newer vials they also encircle the SP logo with the product name.

I don't automatically trust codes that work, let alone ones that don't. So bare minimum for me would be to do a Roidtest D on one of the vials and then follow up with B if it passes. I'd still think about sending a sample to Jano though even if the RTs check out. I believe on the newer vials they also encircle the SP logo with the product name.
Thing is, I did a bit of research and found this video on YT.

It's a guy "reviewing" a vial of Test Propionate. The vial looks similar to mine (except mine it's Test E) and it also DOESN'T have the SP logo encircled on the cap.

Yet, I copied the UPIC code from the video above, checked it on their website and it checks out as legit gear.

The video is short and doesn't really tell us anything, but I see a couple of differences between his vial and yours. The series and code printing looks messier on his vial and the colon is closer to EXP than on yours. Plus his shrink wrap doesn't have an SP watermark. Yours actually looks more professional lol. Idk man, up to you, but I'm not a fan of feelz tests. I prefer something more objective. If I had a source sending me vials with codes that didn't work I'd at least want some kind of additional verification before I spent any more coin with him (or pinned it). Testing will give you that.

Any updates here?
Shared the UPIC codes with the supplier, he sent them to SP Labs for verification. Still waiting.

I have a gut feeling that the gear is legit and it's just a database error.

It does smell like Test E usually does and it has similar viscosity.

How about you buy gear from a respectable source or throw it the fuck away. Remember the intent of this board is harm reduction. I’d never recommend you use some shit you even remotely suspect is counterfeit and suspect of not even being what it says. Send the shit to a lab for hplc testing or take a loss.

Just want to say this....I don't know if your gear is legit or not, but to address the oil being CLEAR as someone else has mentioned. BP and SP apparently not use mig oil, not peach oil as they previously had. I bought 7 vials of this shit last year and can barely use it because of the PIP. The peach oil was no problem....but now it's essentially trash for me.

Now looking back at your video and the other video that was posted, my vials look different. Where yours has the hologram and says "for IM use", mine doesn't have that. It has a silver area that says SP on it. My expiration date is 05/2026...and I bought directly from Ashop.

Code checker on the SP website also doesn't work now.

Now looking back at your video and the other video that was posted, my vials look different. Where yours has the hologram and says "for IM use", mine doesn't have that. It has a silver area that says SP on it. My expiration date is 05/2026...and I bought directly from Ashop.

Code checker on the SP website also doesn't work now.
Hmm, interesting.

Have you used any of it so far? Do you feel the proper effects? As in are you keeping your muscle mass etc?

I've personally been using from the vials presented in the video as I'm on TRT and I had no choice.

So far, I'm keeping my muscle mass, no drop in weight, no unusual side effects. Everything seems to be normal just like with the old gear I had from Balkan. Also, no PIP whatsoever.

I've been using these for the past 2 weeks now, tomorrow I'll go and take a blood test and will share the results with you guys. I guess that will put an end to whether it's fake gear or not.

Hmm, interesting.

Have you used any of it so far? Do you feel the proper effects? As in are you keeping your muscle mass etc?

I've personally been using from the vials presented in the video as I'm on TRT and I had no choice.

So far, I'm keeping my muscle mass, no drop in weight, no unusual side effects. Everything seems to be normal just like with the old gear I had from Balkan. Also, no PIP whatsoever.

I've been using these for the past 2 weeks now, tomorrow I'll go and take a blood test and will share the results with you guys. I guess that will put an end to whether it's fake gear or not.
I've used it, yes. However, I've experienced PIP with it. What's funny is, BP and SP apparently have stopped using peach oil and now use mig....which explains why the oil is completely clear. But I don't have the new style vial with the hologram, AND my expiration date is later than yours even though I bought last year. Something doesn't add up.

I've used it, yes. However, I've experienced PIP with it. What's funny is, BP and SP apparently have stopped using peach oil and now use mig....which explains why the oil is completely clear. But I don't have the new style vial with the hologram, AND my expiration date is later than yours even though I bought last year. Something doesn't add up.
The expiration date seems dubious indeed. I inject IM ventrogluteal and I get no PIP whatsoever. I PMed you about how to check the codes. Let me know what you get.

Hmm, interesting.

Any updates?

Only see now this topic.. the SP enanthate that i have the code works 100%.

1652186426285.png

But watching your video honestly seems genuine to me. But it really is strange to give other products instead of the correct one.