SP Labs order arrived - UPIC code says it's fake (video of gear inside)

Looks pretty fucking clear to me. I have no idea what sustanon looks like, but my test E from various sources is always goldish.

Iv used pharma sustanon and pharma Test Cip both clear and transparent in color.
Pick up a roid test kit. They ship pretty quick
color and thickness of the oil has nothing to do with the validity of the product. roid test won't tell you shit either. it's a qualitative test, meaning it'll only tell you if there's test in it or not. meaning, if your test is 50% underdosed it'll still come back as a positive result.

Any updates on this? OP: how was your blood results? Did you clarify with the vendor? If not, can you disclose what vendor this is from?

What's up guys, just received my order of 3 vials of Test E from SP Laboratories. Not going to name the supplier I got them from until I confirm that they're indeed fake or authentic.

I've checked the UPIC codes on the SP Labs website. Two of the codes come back as being Sustanon, and the last code comes back as completely fake.

I've heard that SP Labs doesn't maintain their website/UPIC database as well as before, considering the chaos with Balkan slowing down etc.

Can the vials still be legit Test E in spite of the UPIC codes coming back as Sustanon? Can this be just a database error? Has anyone ever had a similar experience?

Here's a video of the vials. For anyone that ever ordered SP Labs products... do these look authentic to you? (this is my first time ordering SP, I've always gone with Balkan until now)

Thanks!

View attachment 161479
Pretty sure it’s from my old school supplier for sure. Lmk when u confirm cause everybody I’ve been talking to said it’s still legit but the mig oil they switched to sucks for long term use!

Pretty sure it’s from my old school supplier for sure. Lmk when u confirm cause everybody I’ve been talking to said it’s still legit but the mig oil they switched to sucks for long term use!
Hi, can you send me a photo of the products in private?