Spitballing first test cycle, thoughts?

airfield17

Subscriber
New to injectables, been working out for years. After a couple years off (kids...) I'm back in the gym and working off the rust and have lost 10 lbs. Thankfully my work is physical and I've remained in good shape and look/feel good. Thinking this fall I'll take the plunge once I'm in my stride regaining prior form. I've used several oral PH cycles in the past and have a good grasp of pct and bloods and all that soft J yazz.

Considering a test e cycle at 300 mg a week for 12 weeks. I'm 6'2" and 240 lbs.

The addition of something like deca appeals to me from a joint/lube standpoint as well as a little extra oomph which won't beat me up too much and to aid the cycle.

I'm shedding a few extra pounds currently and will look to add lean muscle once I potentially begin.

Thoughts on .. test dosage? Addition of deca to aid in gains and equally as important to aide in recovery with joints and such? Curious for ideas of how to incorporate the deca (or something else)... What part of the cycle, duration, dosage, etc. I don't know much about the compound but have been researching quite a bit lately.

Open to any all suggestions, ideas, ridicule, blah blah blah. Spanks fellas

Well it’s always customary to do about 500 test for your first cycle. It’s going to be the base of every cycle from now on, so better figure out how you react to it. I would stay away from adding any other variables to your first.

Deca could be something you try next along with test.

Yeah 300 seems low good call, occured to me as I posted it.

I'm a "push it" sortve person so a strong(er) test dose and dropping the extra compound is a fair compromise. Gonna be awesome either way I'm sure.

I'm planning a 500mg/wk test only first cycle coming up myself, though I've been on TRT for a while (200mg/wk)

I've been reading and researching a lot about it the past few weeks and it's almost universally encouraged to stick with test only as a first cycle, 400-500mg.

Yeah 300 seems low good call, occured to me as I posted it.

I'm a "push it" sortve person so a strong(er) test dose and dropping the extra compound is a fair compromise. Gonna be awesome either way I'm sure.
Regarding harm reduction , 300mg of real test, see how you react, then push the dose. On 300mg you will see Mad gains in strength and vascularity (3-5 weeks), unless you are a fat basterd (since fat will cover physical gains) or the gear is underdosed or fake. You can also learn how to make adjustments to your estrogen if you get sides (acne, bitch tits, mood swings, hairloss etcétera) -> At a lower dose. Then you will know what to do when you push the dose if it's even needed.

So some ancillary on hand , should be taken into consideration too.

Ok, keep it simple,the results will depend on your effort.
Some deca won't hurt.
300 test, 300 deca. Per week. Long Esther's or short, your choice.

I like injecting no more than 2x a week. Every Mon, Thurs, I know what time it is.

Up it to 500mg and up the time to 16-20 weeks. You're going to get blue balled running it for 12 weeks IMO, as on that ester you will be stopping just shortly after everything is getting kicking.

Get pre-cycle bloodwork, mid-cycle bloodwork, and post-cycle bloodwork. This is a must. If your bloodwork looks like shit before you even start, fix that beforehand. Personally, I would start around 400mg p/w, pinned how you feel like (Mon/Thurs, Mon/Wed/Fri, etc). Have an AI on hand, along with what you plan on PCT'ing with, all the needles, etc. I would also recommend a BP medication like Telmisartan to keep on hand in case your BP gets out of wack. Speaking of, purchase a blood pressure cuff if you don't already have one and monitor your BP at least once per day. If everything looks good on mid-cycle bloods and you don't feel like shit half-way through, feel free to bump your dosage up to 500/600mg p/w. This is very "bro" advice, but it is what it is.

Obviously if you're trying to be more conservative, do everything mentioned above but change the dosage to 200-250mg p/w. Some guys hyper respond to Test, some guys need more.

Also, please, for the love of God, research the sources here before you make a purchase. Don't make the same mistake I made first time getting UGL and buy from the first source that "looks good", then end up in the ER with an infection.

EDIT: I would, again personally, not add anything to your cycle and keep it with just Test. If you add in 1-2 other compounds, you won't know what's doing what, how you respond, etc.

Bloods are no problem and I'm generally good about monitoring BP, will def keep up on that

I'm skimming sources now, trying to make educated decisions but I've got time (all summer) to sort all that out

Vanargandar that's fuckin rough man, sorry. It's a leap of faith to inject Lord knows what from a stranger on the interwebs for sure...

Fuck blue balls in any endeavors.

As noted I'm gonna keep up what I'm doing through most of summer and get down to it maybe October I'm thinking. Wanna continue slim up and keep waking up the muscles ligaments and tendons while honing my routine. Also correlates to a slow down in my summer work into the winter months which will leave more time and energy to kicking ass in the gym as opposed to long weird hours all summer at work. That felt like a run on sentence.

What about starting with test prop for a couple weeks to get the enth rolling? Seems like it'd maximize cycle time til it kicks in fully.