Test and Deca for first and only cycle.

Also just blast and cruise…. Eventually you will be doing so anyway, might as well start now and keep even more gain and feel better mentally then coming on and off.

Trust me after 1 or more cycle, you are going to be doing it anyway, might as well just do now. I am 100% certain you will lol.
I disagree. I think it’s better to start bnc as late as possible. A lot of what supraphysiological test does to organs calls for reduced test levels for some time in order for your body to recover. In the studies that showed reversal of heart and liver related changes, all the guys had come off completely

I disagree. I think it’s better to start bnc as late as possible. A lot of what supraphysiological test does to organs calls for reduced test levels for some time in order for your body to recover. In the studies that showed reversal of heart and liver related changes, all the guys had come off completely
So you think its better, to run high doses of test, PCT, feeling like garbage, and then come of, thus test will be lower then normal, then in 6 months blast again(Which everyone ends up doing anyway), which you repeat, then have really low test, after this PCT progress,which you have to TRT now anyway, a process that just adds an extra 2 years…which then youll have to TRT anyway 2 years from first cycle…instead of just cycling, then using trt doses that get you in the higher range….feeling so much better and keeping progress. No YO-YO feeling…
And keeping all progress

Side
Note…For me i had low test prior to ever using exogenous test, a level of 130….at the age of 23….so i was actually hindered extremely from this process.

So you think its better, to run high doses of test, PCT, feeling like garbage, and then come of, thus test will be lower then normal, then in 6 months blast again(Which everyone ends up doing anyway), which you repeat, then have really low test, after this PCT progress,which you have to TRT now anyway, a process that just adds an extra 2 years…which then youll have to TRT anyway 2 years from first cycle…instead of just cycling, then using trt doses that get you in the higher range….feeling so much better and keeping progress. No YO-YO feeling…
And keeping all progress

Side
Note…For me i had low test prior to ever using exogenous test, a level of 130….at the age of 23….so i was actually hindered extremely from this process.
If you can get back to good natty test and you had that previously, the temporary yo yo isn't a huge price to pay.

In a perfect world, test would grow on trees and you'd take it orally without toxicity issues, and you wouldn't need to inject it on such a specific schedule every week. But that's not the reality. Although there are upsides to BnC for life, there are also downsides like increased health risks, dependency on a needle, dependency on a substance you may or may not be able to get legally and for a reasonable price, and the need to hide it from the majority of people in your life. If someone wants to BnC eventually that makes sense, but after their very first cycle is just too shortsighted.

I’ve been wondering about this exact subject for awhile since all my gym buddies are 40 plus years old and on TRT. They are all hitting bellow 1000. Commonly I hear 900 as a goal. For a 40 year old man that’s near the top of the normal range but within natural limits. It also sounds like the TRT clinics and Mayo, etc…. All seem to recommend TRT with some warning about a history of heart issues, liver, etc… but they also seem to stipulate the reward is worth the risk is a man naturally is bellow 300.

Here is what I’m wondering most. If someone is on TRT at 900 or less and most men fall into the 300-700 category would the body react to 900 as a superphysiological level? I can’t seem to find any studies that break it down to this level. I think it’s pretty straightforward that anything above 1100 is outside natural level with all the associated risks.

I’ve been wondering about this exact subject for awhile since all my gym buddies are 40 plus years old and on TRT. They are all hitting bellow 1000. Commonly I hear 900 as a goal. For a 40 year old man that’s near the top of the normal range but within natural limits. It also sounds like the TRT clinics and Mayo, etc…. All seem to recommend TRT with some warning about a history of heart issues, liver, etc… but they also seem to stipulate the reward is worth the risk is a man naturally is bellow 300.

Here is what I’m wondering most. If someone is on TRT at 900 or less and most men fall into the 300-700 category would the body react to 900 as a superphysiological level? I can’t seem to find any studies that break it down to this level. I think it’s pretty straightforward that anything above 1100 is outside natural level with all the associated risks.
There is really not much risk, for having test levels moreso than 900-1000. I dont believe so, only risk is better quality of life in my eyes, but this is not scientific, just basing off of every person i spoke who ended up taking test who was low to mid low.

On TRT, blast at times…. I wish I could load up deca! I take .04 which is crap but decent for joints. Anything higher causes limp dick for me, even on TRT / blast. Venting! Damn deca is amazing but can’t afford to limp dick my wife LOL.

Thanks for the feedback Avarice and Iron_Yuppie, i appreciate it!

I bought a (e)book on the subject and it suggests running HCG during your cycle and that you do HCG 5-6 weeks on 2 weeks off, so would be two cycles during my 12 week programme. And pre-emptive i mean taking it during the cycle as opposed to after.

In regards to only running test, I absolutely see your point, with managing just one compound. But assume that this actually is going to be my one and only cycle and there is no need to 'learn' to manage sides other than 'on the job' then wouldn't it make sense to make a stack if you only have one shot?

NPP doesn't have the same documented enhanced benefits for joints and connective tissues though does it? I have some joint and inflammation injuries from wrestling and MMA that I am hoping to potentially improve via deca benefits.
Good lord dont take 2 weeks off for no reason with HCG. Thats a Bro Science Red flag if i ever saw one.

250mcg of hopefully "real" as advertised HCG so you can dose properly Every Other Day (EOD)

You use HCG on cycle because Clomid and Nolvadex severely lower IGF output In the liver. Igf Output is enhanced with the AAS you would be using. In addition it keeps the sigamling from going dead to the cells and tissue in your Gonads.

Deca can also have some pretty nasty sides, some that hang around for years after if you’re unlucky.

Be a shame to run a low dose almost pointless once in a lifetime cycle to then have long term issues from.
Hello mate,

First time poster, long time lurker.

Please can you give me the heads up on what the long term side effects of Nandrolone are?

I've only ever done 4 cycles on the gear, and all have included Deca at 400>500mG per week - hence me asking.

I don't do PCT, and it took me forever & a day to bounce back to "normality" on my last cycle at 44 years old, so I think I'll give Deca a miss on my next cycle as I'm late 40s now.

Deca causes pretty bad insomnia. Also highly recommend hcg because my balls were non existent on the stuff. Works great though but first cycle just do test.

Deca causes pretty bad insomnia. Also highly recommend hcg because my balls were non existent on the stuff. Works great though but first cycle just do test.
Thinking back, it did affect my sleep pattern a bit - albeit only shaving a couple of hours off.

Haha, yeah, mine went down considerably.

When trying for a child with my Wife, it normally only takes 2 or 3 attempts to get her pregnant, but after the Deca cycle it took over 6 months to get her pregnant.

I think if I was to do a Deca cycle again at my age, I'd probably have an hard time bouncing back.

I do love the joint relief & strength gains from it, though.

Thinking back, it did affect my sleep pattern a bit - albeit only shaving a couple of hours off.

Haha, yeah, mine went down considerably.

When trying for a child with my Wife, it normally only takes 2 or 3 attempts to get her pregnant, but after the Deca cycle it took over 6 months to get her pregnant.

I think if I was to do a Deca cycle again at my age, I'd probably have an hard time bouncing back.

I do love the joint relief & strength gains from it, though.
Another thing it done was lower my semen volume.

And to add more of a headache to the question, a total test level of 900ng/dL measured how long after your last injection? I've seen guys say that for cruising - and for me cruising means a TRT dose - you should aim to have your trough at 900 - 1000ng/dL, but that would mean that you were supraphysiological for some period of time. To truly be in the natty range, wouldn't it make sense to have the peak be at most 900 - 1000ng/dL?