Test and Deca for first and only cycle.

Deca can also have some pretty nasty sides, some that hang around for years after if you’re unlucky.

Be a shame to run a low dose almost pointless once in a lifetime cycle to then have long term issues from.

seems to be 50/50..Some ppl get absolutely fucked by deca others get 0 sides. im on the lucky side and dont get any

deca is by far my all time fav compound

seems to be 50/50..Some ppl get absolutely fucked by deca others get 0 sides. im on the lucky side and dont get any

deca is by far my all time fav compound

That’s my point. Dudes playing with fire for minimal advantage, makes it even more asinine if it’s gonna be a one and done situation.

I’m all for drugs, I love drugs. But this isn’t how I’d approach it if it were me.

That’s my point. Dudes playing with fire for minimal advantage, makes it even more asinine if it’s gonna be a one and done situation.

I’m all for drugs, I love drugs. But this isn’t how I’d approach it if it were me.
And then there's guys who love tren and don't even compete lol.

You will get amazing results on 200mg of test alone. You really don't need more than TRT for crazy gains in the beginning. Do not add Deca until you've seen how your body responds to test first.

Deca can also have some pretty nasty sides, some that hang around for years after if you’re unlucky.

Be a shame to run a low dose almost pointless once in a lifetime cycle to then have long term issues from.
Shit. What sides? I did do about 500mg/week of test and NPP, and I had zero sides except a floppy donkey dick.

And then there's guys who love tren and don't even compete lol.
I really liked tren for the mood stabilizing effect it had on me. Stable mood, calm, feeling confident and happy. Major hardons too... lol. Had me sexing 24/7.

Then again, regular test gives me the same effect.

You will get amazing results on 200mg of test alone. You really don't need more than TRT for crazy gains in the beginning. Do not add Deca until you've seen how your body responds to test first.

Shit. What sides? I did do about 500mg/week of test and NPP, and I had zero sides except a floppy donkey dick.
So true. My TRT clinic prescribed 200mg puts me over 1500ng/dL. Hell, even at 140mg, I was over the 1500ng/dL cap. I even saw immediate noticeable changes in body composition even at 90mg which put me at about 900-1000ng/dL. Bumping it up to full prescribed dose I really felt it. Don’t feel like I need much more to reach my goals

I'd love to get some feedback on my plans for my first and only (yeah yeah I know ) cycle.

12 weeks:

500 mg test e a week (250 mg twice a week) and 250 mg deca.

Running two cycles of pre-emptive HCG during this time and with clomid/nolva for PCT.

Point is just to get a big bulk boost, get some permanent enhanced benefits and to help existing joint issues while balancing gains vs the ability to come back and function normally afterwards. Thoughts?
First off, kudos for doing your research and laying out a plan for your first cycle! It's essential to approach any cycle with a good understanding and clear objectives.

A couple of points I'd like to mention based on your proposed cycle:

1. Dosage & Length: The 500mg of Test E weekly is a common beginner dosage, and running it for 12 weeks should provide noticeable gains if diet and training are on point. Deca at 250mg is also reasonable for joint relief and synergistic effects with Test E. However, always be cautious and listen to your body.
  2. HCG: It's great that you're considering preemptive HCG. Regularly using HCG during a cycle can help maintain testicular function and size. Just make sure to time it correctly and ensure you cease HCG use before starting your PCT.
  3. PCT: Clomid and Nolva are a staple for post-cycle therapy. Just ensure you start them at the right time post-cycle (typically around 2 weeks after your last pin of Test E) and stick to the dosages that are generally recommended for PCT.
  4. Joint Issues: Deca is known for its benefits in alleviating joint pains. Just keep an eye on potential side effects like "deca dick," which can be mitigated by ensuring your Test:Deca ratio remains higher.
  5. Diet & Training: Your cycle can only be as effective as your diet and training regimen. Make sure you're in a caloric surplus for bulking, get enough protein, and follow a structured and progressive training plan.
Lastly, as you've probably heard many times, there's a reason why many say there's no such thing as "only one cycle." The gains and feeling on cycle can be addicting. Ensure you do regular blood work and keep an eye on your health markers.

All the best with your cycle, and keep us updated on your progress!

To the above- I just wanna point out that running your pct only 2 weeks after your last injection will be near useless if not entirely. The test you gotta give about 4 weeks to clear and the deca is gonna need more like 5-6 weeks. You could cut the deca 2 weeks short vs the test duration but still wait that 4 weeks to begin pct. Personally, I’d opt to even extend my pct an additional 2-4 weeks just because of the deca. Doesn’t really hurt to run nolvadex for 6-8 weeks vs only 4

I love decca but, i did long cycle like your suposed to with it and came off clean for 6 months my balls never came back on probably never would have without pct. Any way I'm b an c now so that dosent Matter for me.

Thank you guys for all your amazing feedback.

I have (wisely?) decided to just do a 500 mg test e / week cycle on your recommendations.

Have had my bloodwork drawn up, posted on here for feedback.

I want to say again that I really appreciate your experience and wisdom, and your willingness to share it here with me.

Next step on my journey is about to begin!

With HCG I do 1,000iu a week total with an ever other day shot. If you want to get back to natural asap it’s much better to not have your test shut down on cycle and then your pct is much easier. But I’m also over 40 so if my balls did shut down I would be worried about if they will recover at the same pre cycle levels.

You’re only 34 but having some BP control may be very helpful for when you ballon up. Telmisartan and hydrochlorthiazide are cheap items to have on hand and really worth it when your thinking of a first cycle as 20-30lbs isn’t uncommon.

Last edited:

I have (wisely?) decided to just do a 500 mg test e / week cycle on your recommendations.

I want to say again that I really appreciate your experience and wisdom, and your willingness to share it here with me.

Awesome idea, i gained a ton off 500 mg test for 12-15 weeks. Like 30 lbs and kept it all, as i just cruiser from first cycle… but you can do a solid …. Also one cycle only is like saying your going to only have one potatoe chip… not likely.

Good decision

NPP > deca

It helped my joints and I got strong asf with only 70mg/eod for eight weeks. I was running 240mg/week of test and blood work came back decent. Only sides were pimples on back and intermittent night sweats. It kicked in within the second or third shot and cleared within two weeks.

I am now on 300mg/week of test and throwing NPP at 50mg/eod starting next week for eight weeks. I ramped up my trt from 180 to 300 and will run 2-3 weeks of 300mg test until I throw npp in to ensure no sides happen

How'd it go/how's it going? I finished up my first cycle, Test P only, in early September, am done with PCT, and am getting more labs done next week. I was going to do just one cycle too. Guess who's enjoying just thinking about planning their second?

Would like the experienced guys thoughts on this, but as my first cycle was Test P only, I didn't feel the need to be as regimented as you're laying it out, as long as I'd covered-off on the possible changes to PCT. What I mean is that I didn't know how I'd react, so I did Test P specifically because it's a shorter ester, so it'd come on and off faster than the longer ones. I did 2 weeks at 250, then went to 500, then 750, then 1000, so I could get a feel for how it all worked, and how I reacted. If I had had weird/inexplicable/undesirable (to me) things at 500, I would have stopped there, but for me -- more was always better.

My point is that maybe going to 1000 was a bad idea, but I'd think that if you're handling 500 fine with good effect, then you might think of flexing to 750, as long as you keep track and keep it in mind as you plan PCT. If you're already on the E, then I'd think that you could add a little P on top, knowing that you could back off and the P would clear out in shorter order.

With all that said, I'm a noob, so definitely don't listen to me too much. But I'd love the experienced guys' thoughts on what I did and it's applicability/advisability to what you're doing. If it's inadvisable, please let me know. I did not reach out to the forum before my first cycle but wish I would have. Once I'm cleaned up and looking to go for round two, I'll definitely be looking for some advice, and will follow it.

How'd it go/how's it going? I finished up my first cycle, Test P only, in early September, am done with PCT, and am getting more labs done next week. I was going to do just one cycle too. Guess who's enjoying just thinking about planning their second?

Would like the experienced guys thoughts on this, but as my first cycle was Test P only, I didn't feel the need to be as regimented as you're laying it out, as long as I'd covered-off on the possible changes to PCT. What I mean is that I didn't know how I'd react, so I did Test P specifically because it's a shorter ester, so it'd come on and off faster than the longer ones. I did 2 weeks at 250, then went to 500, then 750, then 1000, so I could get a feel for how it all worked, and how I reacted. If I had had weird/inexplicable/undesirable (to me) things at 500, I would have stopped there, but for me -- more was always better.

My point is that maybe going to 1000 was a bad idea, but I'd think that if you're handling 500 fine with good effect, then you might think of flexing to 750, as long as you keep track and keep it in mind as you plan PCT. If you're already on the E, then I'd think that you could add a little P on top, knowing that you could back off and the P would clear out in shorter order.

With all that said, I'm a noob, so definitely don't listen to me too much. But I'd love the experienced guys' thoughts on what I did and it's applicability/advisability to what you're doing. If it's inadvisable, please let me know. I did not reach out to the forum before my first cycle but wish I would have. Once I'm cleaned up and looking to go for round two, I'll definitely be looking for some advice, and will follow it.
Increasing every two weeks would make the sides worse then just starting at a dose and finishing there, because of the fluctuations of hormones. Pick a number and stick with it… also 2 weeks is not really enoughy for it to stabilize, it just stabalized and then it changed. Better off just doing 500 mg for the whole time.

Also NO body ever in this situation has ever ever just done one cycle….ever, litterally.

Because litteraly every person here said the same thing…

Also just blast and cruise…. Eventually you will be doing so anyway, might as well start now and keep even more gain and feel better mentally then coming on and off.

Trust me after 1 or more cycle, you are going to be doing it anyway, might as well just do now. I am 100% certain you will lol.