Square Cash App - Buying and Selling Bitcoin

TideGear

Thanks for your assistance buddy. I was starting to think I had the wrong app lol. Just gotta get blockchain setup and I guess I'll be good to go. Is it easy to send the btc from the blockchain wallet?

ToneDaBone

No problem. Sending looks easy but I haven't done it yet myself. I posted the info to send bitcoin from cash app to your blockchain wallet earlier in this thread.

koncrete

Is square the same as the cash app? I'm trying to figure out bitcoin and am having a hell of a time. Think I'm making it more difficult than needs to be

Digger

Did you submit pic of your ID? Other than that the interface is super simple and there's only really a handful of options. I don't remember the specifics of the process but I'm sure if you tried a few things you're bound to figure it out.
Hey bro, how long did it take them to verify your details for BTC withdrawals. Mines been in process for almost a week now

ToneDaBone

Hey bro, how long did it take them to verify your details for BTC withdrawals. Mines been in process for almost a week now
Looks like it was too good to be true. It's been over a week for me and then the verification process reset itself and I've had to start from scratch and resubmit everything again. It's a shame because everything up to that point was so quick and easy.

Digger

Looks like it was too good to be true. It's been over a week for me and then the verification process reset itself and I've had to start from scratch and resubmit everything again. It's a shame because everything up to that point was so quick and easy.
Yea. Kinda useless if you can't send to wallet. I'll update if I get verified

Digger

Ok here's an update, if you wanna call it that..

Previously my app had said verification in process. Now there is literally nothing there. As though theyve removed the option to send to wallet entirely.. all I'm seeing is buy and sell BTC.