Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

For me i can say that i do not order soon from SRY . After i published the lab Tests and ask for any compensation i only get the offer for one free shipping + random product ( didnt knew which product i get and how much i get ) .
thats what they say the rules r on their first page.

Did u not read that before sending it for testing ?

For me i can say that i do not order soon from SRY . After i published the lab Tests and ask for any compensation i only get the offer for one free shipping + random product ( didnt knew which product i get and how much i get ) .

When i ask if i can get 300$ worth off products from a bigger order,he said thats not possible because his boss said no.

The reason was that on the Lab Test is no confirm, that SRY products.
Friend, I want to know what kind of problem you have, I will handle properly

Is anyone getting replys from the protonmail? I tried to get in contact two days now, but they seem to be ignoring all my emails.

I message @Senria here on Meso, he said he would reply immediately. Now its been few hours still no reply.

Last edited:
Still nothing from @Senria SRY on the price tracker sheet, I'll delete them off the list if they don't add pricing in the next week.

Yura (HYB) will be adding her price list soon with new Jano lab testing and new batches of tablets from a new manufacturer since it seems SRY can't get it nailed down.
That’s cool n all brotha but you got a price tracker sheet floating around on meso y don’t you start by deleting the sources on there that don’t even have meso threads

Unless Yura and Hebei D have an active thread in this community where people can comment their concerns with shipping , communication and testing results and I just can’t find it ?

Still nothing from @Senria SRY on the price tracker sheet, I'll delete them off the list if they don't add pricing in the next week.

Yura (HYB) will be adding her price list soon with new Jano lab testing and new batches of tablets from a new manufacturer since it seems SRY can't get it nailed down.
Hello, dear boss, I want to know how to keep the price of srylab updated. Is it a Google account?

That’s cool n all brotha but you got a price tracker sheet floating around on meso y don’t you start by deleting the sources on there that don’t even have meso threads

Unless Yura and Hebei D have an active thread in this community where people can comment their concerns with shipping , communication and testing results and I just can’t find it ?
It's not just a meso sheet, in fact it's mostly not a meso sheet, I just shared it here.

Hello, dear boss, I want to know how to keep the price of srylab updated. Is it a Google account?
You need to make a Gmail account then I give access to that Gmail account so you can fill in your prices. Message me once you have a Gmail email account I can give access to

Sponsors

Latest posts