Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

It's not just a meso sheet, in fact it's mostly not a meso sheet, I just shared it here.
Whoever made this sheet should update the prices themself if they wanted to do this idea in the first place

I assume u are the one who made the sheet?

But this is not a rule for vendors to fill it in ,is it?

U the one who created the sheet. U should be the one who keeps it updated , no?

So now u are telling meso sources they will be deleted off the non meso sheet cause they don’t want to update an idea that u made urself ?

Whoever made this sheet should update the prices themself if they wanted to do this idea in the first place

I assume u are the one who made the sheet?

But this is not a rule for vendors to fill it in ,is it?

U the one who created the sheet. U should be the one who keeps it updated , no?

So now u are telling meso sources they will be deleted off the non meso sheet cause they don’t want to update an idea that u made urself ?

Ya you got the gist of it. If they don't care they don't care but plenty of ppl use the sheet to actually figure out where they shop. None of these sources are "meso" sources they're scattered across boards and discord servers far and wide.

Ya you got the gist of it. If they don't care they don't care but plenty of ppl use the sheet to actually figure out where they shop. None of these sources are "meso" sources they're scattered across boards and discord servers far and wide.
So whoever make this sheet in the first place should do all the work n keep it updated.

Why start a project then quit doing all the work ?

So whoever make this sheet in the first place should do all the work n keep it updated.

Cause im lazy and I built it purely for a one off thing. It only keeps going now because people harp on me for it so I've offloaded updating to the sources themselves if they so want to, which helps their sales

Yeah. The guy who did a ton of work to help the community here should stop asking for help or a bit of assistance to do something the benefits the rest of us. What a piece of shit he is.

Why has he even started the spreadsheet if he isn't going to quit his day job, stop going to the gym and abandon his kids just to carry it on?

Moron

Let's pray you don't ever start a "project", as your grammar and spelling are total shit.
In whichever thread you appear on, all you do is patronise and stir shit up.
You remind me of another, similar cretin I have come across, in this place.

U better get your cousin to do a bit of excel work for the brand new spreadsheet you are going to present to everyone here

Brotha. U are giving sources optional homework to do, n u not even their teacher first of all , n second of all u r punishing them for not doing the optional homework .

This was ur idea. Then u do it n don’t punish sources if they don’t want to update the optional homework u created

It’s a great idea brotha , I just don’t agree with the threatening of deleting sources if they don’t want update ur idea.

Lmao, the guy is doing us a favor and working with sources so they update it for their own benefit. If you don’t like it don’t use it. Jesus, new members these days can’t even respect efforts of others in trying to keep vendors from everywhere honest.

Maybe, go back to reddit then you don’t have to look at the damn spreadsheet.

Just to be clear, it’s in our benefit to know what their current prices are, and Meso is all about the benefit of its members and not cater to the sources.

Lmao, the guy is doing us a favor and working with sources so they update it for their own benefit. If you don’t like it don’t use it. Jesus, new members these days can’t even respect efforts of others in trying to keep vendors from everywhere honest.

Maybe, go back to reddit then you don’t have to look at the damn spreadsheet.
No good deed goes unpunished. In this case my good deed was sharing the price tracker to begin with lol

. Jesus, new members these days can’t even respect efforts of others in trying to keep vendors from everywhere honest.
How is this keeping vendors honest ?

They already post their prices don’t they ?

They are not honest cause they don’t want to fill in their prices in a different excel sheet ?

How is this keeping vendors honest ?

They already post their prices don’t they ?

They are not honest cause they don’t want to fill in their prices in a different excel sheet ?
There was already a case where different reps are sending different quotes, if not for the spreadsheets it wasn’t caught. They cannot post their prices in the open now can they, it’s pastebins that expires, or email for latest list.

I don’t want to argue further, in the end if you can’t understand the benefits then tell us why it’s bad for members to have access to a spreadsheet where you can compare prices of major Chinese vendors directly and you don’t have to keep opening different tabs after asking for current price lists?

Let me know.

There was already a case where different reps are sending different quotes, if not for the spreadsheets it wasn’t caught. They cannot post their prices in the open now can they, it’s pastebins that expires, or email for latest list.

I don’t want to argue further, in the end if you can’t understand the benefits then tell us why it’s bad for members to have access to a spreadsheet where you can compare prices of major Chinese vendors directly and you don’t have to keep opening different tabs after asking for current price lists?

Let me know.
I didn’t know there was reps giving out different prices. I haven’t came across that issue yet. But that’s not unheard of , as that’s how it works with some suppliers.

I never said this was bad for members to compare.

I said I don’t agree with him threatening to delete sources off it if they don’t update it.

If they delete the sources off it , then it’s easier for those sources to start changing their prices again , right ?

I didn’t know there was reps giving out different prices. I haven’t came across that issue yet. But that’s not unheard of , as that’s how it works with some suppliers.

I never said this was bad for members to compare.

I said I don’t agree with him threatening to delete sources off it if they don’t update it.

If they delete the sources off it , then it’s easier for those sources to start changing their prices again , right ?
If they don’t update their prices and not participate I understand why the creator would delete them since members won’t benefit with their blank page, but they won’t benefit with free advertising of their name as well, people mostly will trust sources who are more involved with marketing and lab tests nowadays.

If you don’t have a discord channel, thread in major forums you don’t get the mainstream small clientele.

If they don’t update their prices and not participate I understand why the creator would delete them since members won’t benefit with their blank page, but they won’t benefit with free advertising of their name as well, people mostly will trust sources who are more involved with marketing and lab tests nowadays.

If you don’t have a discord channel, thread in major forums you don’t get the mainstream small clientele.
Yea but who is hunaballs to have control over the advertisement of sources he created with his own idea ?

He make it sound like Yura is better than SRY cause Yura updated his extra credit optional homework he decided to create

He could have changed his approach instead of basically saying I’m kicking SRY off and not giving them publicity anymore cause they don’t want to update a few prices on my own project I created.

Yea but who is hunaballs to have control over the advertisement of sources he created with his own idea ?

He make it sound like Yura is better than SRY cause Yura updated his extra credit optional homework he decided to create

He could have changed his approach instead of basically saying I’m kicking SRY off and not giving them publicity anymore cause they don’t want to update a few prices on my own project I created.
Yura split from sry, he represents a diff company now. It’s his list he can do whatever he wants, he’s not getting paid to do this. He can do whatever he wants.

He could also opt not to share it and compile it for his own use only.

Yura split from sry, he represents a diff company now. It’s his list he can do whatever he wants, he’s not getting paid to do this. He can do whatever he wants.

He could also opt not to share it and compile it for his own use only.
Sounds tough to be a source in 2024. U got members controlling ur advertisement by taking ur price list that’s already made public and comparing it to others’ price lists n if u dont update it in this members priceless u get looked
down upon lol

Once again, you are showing yourself to be a complete and utterly tosser.
Your limited mental capacity shines bright at every opportunity.

I thought you were still "exposing" the bitcoin scammer on the other thread. But that was the weekend.
Monday, it's Bighunanballs' turn.
Crack on.