Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

i did show, i sent the whole conversation to senria, if you want i can send it to your protonmail, you can share it here but its quite a long conversation?
Bro that’s what I’m saying lol, you’re saying you shared it. But no one here has seen it

Bro that’s what I’m saying lol, you’re saying you shared it. But no one here has seen it
@Senria did, but i can sent you on proton if you want? Otherwise i may just upload the whole conversation here, then i have to hide my protonmail from35 out of 70 mails we had. I just cant fathom why it is such a big deal for them to refund, when I already shared it all with senria, which agreed it was wierd, correct mail but i got the wrong btc from the guy i was talking to.

@Senria did, but i can sent you on proton if you want? Otherwise i may just upload the whole conversation here, then i have to hide my protonmail from35 out of 70 mails we had. I just cant fathom why it is such a big deal for them to refund, when I already shared it all with senria, which agreed it was wierd, correct mail but i got the wrong btc from the guy i was talking to.
It fxcking simple.. post the evidence like the man asked so the community an help you get your money back and hold the source accountable for their mistake . Or stfu and quit whinning about it. @youwhat? Is trying yo help you. Do what he says or shut up and take the loss.

I kinda apologize... but DAM