Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

Bro that’s what I’m saying lol, you’re saying you shared it. But no one here has seen it
@Senria did, but i can sent you on proton if you want? Otherwise i may just upload the whole conversation here, then i have to hide my protonmail from35 out of 70 mails we had. I just cant fathom why it is such a big deal for them to refund, when I already shared it all with senria, which agreed it was wierd, correct mail but i got the wrong btc from the guy i was talking to.

@Senria did, but i can sent you on proton if you want? Otherwise i may just upload the whole conversation here, then i have to hide my protonmail from35 out of 70 mails we had. I just cant fathom why it is such a big deal for them to refund, when I already shared it all with senria, which agreed it was wierd, correct mail but i got the wrong btc from the guy i was talking to.
It fxcking simple.. post the evidence like the man asked so the community an help you get your money back and hold the source accountable for their mistake . Or stfu and quit whinning about it. @youwhat? Is trying yo help you. Do what he says or shut up and take the loss.

I kinda apologize... but DAM

Just post the one where Senria's colleague confirmed receipt of your BTC.

Just post the one where Senria's colleague confirmed receipt of your BTC.
@Zarioh just follow these guys, the more transparent you are with everything the better for your case. Even if Sry decides to not reimburse, people here will be able to learn and help you by not giving them their business if truly things happened as you stated.

Honestly this whole thing is super sus. Show the proof but also SRY’s way of handling it and responding/not responding looks fucking sketch. If he’s scamming call him out, if you said you’d refund us let us know and send that over.

Good customer service and transparency will always bring you much more business

I keep thinking about trying this source, but they seem to have a lot of issues. There's to many other great sources that you rarely see any negative feedback

It fxcking simple.. post the evidence like the man asked so the community an help you get your money back and hold the source accountable for their mistake . Or stfu and quit whinning about it. @youwhat? Is trying yo help you. Do what he says or shut up and take the loss.

I kinda apologize... but DAM
I thought I was being pretty clear in what I was saying too lol. “No one here has seen the proof”
He says “I sent it to them” yeah no shit WE haven’t seen it

post here the message where senria tell you the btc address, if the btc adress was incorrect senria have to refund you, otherwise if you have sent btc to a wrong address it's your mistake.

OK I put in my first order, But I got a FedEx tracking number? Never had someone use FedEx overseas and it work out well. But we will see. Reship to united states is free right? So far good comms and easy to understand associates.