Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

FedEx often delivers packages quickly, but may be delayed due to extreme weather or other unexpected circumstances, but the official website will show the reason and delivery time.
lol I know how shipping works. The fact of the matter is I still don’t have the pack I ordered in early July

You should switch to ups or usps. FedEx is notoriously slow. You could have a projected delivery date of 8/1 and FedEx will take at least another 5 days before lying about not delivering it, adding an additional day.

Not sure how FedEx is there, I'm just saying in the USA it's only one step above horseback.

Please tell me your order information by email, and I will inquire and handle it.sryalanlab@proton.me
@Senria Do you mind replying to any of my mails, you ignore PM here, Proton, gmail? I just want your conclusion if you wanna compensate for anything or not. Its really not good bussiness to just completely ignore people.

Just give me a final answer, some kind of refund or you dont wanna do anything. Much easier if you tell me what to deal with.

The first and last order, I am addressing those who want to order Stanazalol 100 oil base, while it is water base. And also Tren base aq 50, I sent an email to alanlab, to ask him, is it water base or oil base, he replied that this oil base. While this is false, the two products diluted in oil should not have deposits. 260 usd lost for two products. The source to avoid ... The assistance insists that this oil base, and having a deposit is normal. To summarize Stan 100 oil base and Trenbase aq 50 are water base ...

Attachments

• IMG_20240830_144731[1].jpg
    IMG_20240830_144731[1].jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240830_144738[1].jpg
    IMG_20240830_144738[1].jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
The first and last order, I am addressing those who want to order Stanazalol 100 oil base, while it is water base. And also Tren base aq 50, I sent an email to alanlab, to ask him, is it water base or oil base, he replied that this oil base. While this is false, the two products diluted in oil should not have deposits. 260 usd lost for two products. The source to avoid ... The assistance insists that this oil base, and having a deposit is normal. To summarize Stan 100 oil base and Trenbase aq 50 are water base ...
I wonder if you had the guy that scammed me for 105USD, He seemed clueless aswell and kept making errors while I tried to order, which is why I finally canceled the order. But didnt get refund.