Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

So what you are saying is he is having to pay for your lack of security..
I really don't want to explain too much on this issue. You can choose to believe anyone. I discussed with him whether to ship or refund. He chose to send the product. I promised him to ship on October 7, so the incident is over. Thank you very much for your attention.

I really don't want to explain too much on this issue. You can choose to believe anyone. I discussed with him whether to ship or refund. He chose to send the product. I promised him to ship on October 7, so the incident is over. Thank you very much for your attention.
It really doesn't matter what you feel like doing.. unfortunately for you this is our forum and you are a guest and we allow you to peddle your bullshit here with or without hassle depending on you... If you are saying you are going to make the guy whole on Oct 7 .. I will be checking. You dint forget this is our house not yours.

It really doesn't matter what you feel like doing.. unfortunately for you this is our forum and you are a guest and we allow you to peddle your bullshit here with or without hassle depending on you... If you are saying you are going to make the guy whole on Oct 7 .. I will be checking. You dint forget this is our house not yours.
Good work and happy life

@roofer22 did they tell you they would sent you your stuff on the 7th?
After you posted earlier today he actually did reach out to me. We agreed that Oct 7th was okay to send it. I've heard this several times already but I'm a little hopeful since he contacted me. Unless he just wants to torture me more.

I do appreciate the support from the community. I've seen it go the other way. If I do get my pack I believe it's because of the posting from myself and everyone else.

I'll definitely keep everyone updated. I had given up honestly so we'll see.

After you posted earlier today he actually did reach out to me. We agreed that Oct 7th was okay to send it. I've heard this several times already but I'm a little hopeful since he contacted me. Unless he just wants to torture me more.

I do appreciate the support from the community. I've seen it go the other way. If I do get my pack I believe it's because of the posting from myself and everyone else.

I'll definitely keep everyone updated. I had given up honestly so we'll see.
Keep us posted

The promotion of tirz30 is still going on and the orders never stop, please don’t miss it.230usd=1 kit tirz30mg + Free shipping

Back