SST shut down?

I'm unable to log back in on SST!

Insert HTTPS:// before the url and it’ll work if that the issue. I wasn’t able to hit their webpage with the bookmark I had until I did this.

In regards to your login, they do periodically purge accounts with 0 activity. Try doing a reset and see what msg you get. You may need a new account.

yeah the new UI is ugly as fuck

I had to reset my bookmark also, you're right.

I'm active almost daily on there. I now think my problem is I used SafeMail as my address which I am so unable to get into as they have done some changing as well.
Eh, ill just start a new profile. No big deal.

I know this is an old thread, however is anyone else having issue getting to the site?

I'm still getting "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT"

Also, does anyone know what happened with southercompounding? I'm not able to access his site either.

Thanks guys.

SST is transferring servers right now - there is another thread here that has more information.

Southern is gone.

Damn, I hope he left on his own terms.
On his own terms...which were as follows: customers give him bitcoin, he sends them no product and vanishes into the night, then sets up a fake landing page that says his website was seized by federal agencies, the name of one he got wrong even though the name is literally in the insignia of said agency that he posted on his fake site. So yeah, definitely on his own terms.

Hope it comes back soon . meso is shit with domestic labs and sources in general. Meso comes in #3 for me. And my #1 is down. Been awhile since any new source appeared on here since prissy losing his life in a traject car crash.

Hope it comes back soon . meso is shit with domestic labs and sources in general. Meso comes in #3 for me. And my #1 is down. Been awhile since any new source appeared on here since prissy losing his life in a traject car crash.
Most sst sources are still taking orders

Maybe it is that Meso does a better job vetting domestic sources is why you seem to be having a poorer experience. Remember Meso is for harm reduction and helping keep members safe, as considering whatever you put into your body it better be safe and effective.

The long going source on here is private. My first purchase was on meso with sasquatch . when he left to go to SST I followed . haven't left since , every now and then I'll visit to look for good things but rarely any good things to find . i did place an order with prissy just before he went MIA. Seems like its been all 2020 since a new source has come along .
Maybe it is that Meso does a better job vetting domestic sources is why you seem to be having a poorer experience. Remember Meso is for harm reduction and helping keep members safe, as considering whatever you put into your body it better be safe and effective.