SST shut down?

Friday night I was told sst would be back up the next day.
Since then radio silence on their end.
not certain this means anything but if I don’t hear anything by tomorrow night I’m going to assume there’s something bigger than “maintenance due to a terms of service violation” going on.

Anything on bulKKing labs ? He claims to be the brewer of southern compounding. I found him in SST before it went down. He was unverified. But he said he was the brewer of SOCO and mama era on SST backed that fact.

Anything on bulKKing labs ? He claims to be the brewer of southern compounding. I found him in SST before it went down. He was unverified. But he said he was the brewer of SOCO and mama era on SST backed that fact.
Soco had vouched for him upon his arrival as a new source.
I do believe he brewed for him.
mama was cool but I’m not sure if he brewed for them

Still unable to access the website today. One of the sources I was using said they were to be back up by the weekend.
Well it's Monday

i tried both links both up

Code:
https://steroidsourcetalks.org
Code:
https://steroidsourcetalks.com

if sst was so easily taken down by a scam then what that makes sst??
Registering a similar domain name doesn't mean it was taken down by it, dimwit.

If you are here to covertly promote that forum, you could've at least tried instead of making your first posts about it and having a nickname that's suspiciously similar.

Also, promoting it via this kind of deception is lower than low.

Registering a similar domain name doesn't mean it was taken down by it, dimwit.

If you are here to covertly promote that forum, you could've at least tried instead of making your first posts about it and having a nickname that's suspiciously similar.

Also, promoting it via this kind of deception is lower than low.
feds or "scam" forum pick your poision meso

Code:
steroidsourcetalks.org

@Millard I am not sure, but isn't link switching an issue as well?
Anyway, I don't think I'm screwing anything up by bringing this to your attention.

I'll leave the rest to others.

feds or "scam" forum pick your poision meso

Code:
steroidsourcetalks.org

Fuck off, dude. Anyone who spends 5 minutes on that shitty Anabolex site will figure out it's nothing but shills pushing their shitty "approved" sources.

AIDS Gemelli is a mod there. That in and of itself tells everyone what they need to know.

Fuck off, dude. Anyone who spends 5 minutes on that shitty Anabolex site will figure out it's nothing but shills pushing their shitty "approved" sources.

AIDS Gemelli is a mod there. That in and of itself tells everyone what they need to know.
we kno all your members here are scamming and so is sst u liar bitch if sst comes back we take down again watch urself u do not knno who your speakign with

we kno all your members here are scamming and so is sst u liar bitch if sst comes back we take down again watch urself u do not knno who your speakign with

Hey! It's the retarded registrar snitch. Sending his crybaby emails to get PED forums taken offline if they don't pay his Bitcoin ransom.

How'd that work out for you? You sure showed those boys at BoP how tough you are. Their site was down for a whole week. Derp!