SST shut down?

I remember when I was a noob, just started entering this world, first website I arrived was evolutionary... Thanks God I'm not a complete retarded douche and I was a bit skeptical and spooked by his appearance and the way they wrote all over the forum the same things but I wonder how many idiots and noobs have falled for those scumbags
Lol that literally was me also . Thought o this guy knows his stuff about sarms lmao

For a while there people would go on YT and flag all his videos as inappropriate to get them taken down, because he's such an unlikable scumbag.

Hmmm. A good idea is a good idea. Think i'll go do that now. Be back later.
Are we still reporting that site he’s on?

Just checked out his IG. Is he sick?
He used to have at least a little mass on him . He looks like a chemo patient. I’m not trying to insult him, he looks ill for real.

I had to look. I wish I didn’t.

He’s the guy that wears the NBA uniform to the gym to play 1 on 1.

He’s still alive, it just looks like he died from complications due to AIDS about a year ago.
Ugh his douche ass selfies and lame feminin obsession with shoes.

He's the very type of dime-a-dozen weak skinny addict looking prick that infests a town like the one I live in, bagging all the diseased skanks and getting jaw jacked for running his mouth to respectable people with at least half a brain.

Probably cruises around with a hat on backwards, too. Not that there's really anything wrong with that...unless you're this piss ant blaring Limp Bizcuit and Disturbed in your stereo because you think it makes you a badass. And you think Pantera is the best because of that one song that they ever recorded. I know there are those here that know exactly what I'm talking about.

His blank-eyed stare selfies would look much better with a pair of black eyes.

Some of Dylan's gym vids are pretty wack as well, and still amazed he's never even changed. Dude needs to eat more lol.

The functions within the site aren’t loading for me yet like starting new topics but it’s a start.
No active links bro you have to code it "[writeCODEhere]blabla[/writeCODEhere]"

Edit before you get banned. Happened to me.

No active links bro you have to code it "[writeCODEhere]blabla[/writeCODEhere]"

Edit before you get banned. Happened to me.
Oops thanks.

is this okay?
Steroidsourcetalk .me is the new domain. It isn’t fully up and running but you can access the site