SST shut down?

we kno all your members here are scamming and so is sst u liar bitch if sst comes back we take down again watch urself u do not knno who your speakign with
The small dick Indian is back.
Here is what’s up, faggot
1) nobody really cares about SST
2) sst will find a way around ddos attacks anyways. This isn’t the dark web and ddos attacks are amateur hour
3) you still have a small dick
4) your English is dog shit
5) BOP got the last laugh
6) your forum is no longer relevant. Get over it.
7) you should have had a plan B. Now you’re just a broke bloke with a small penis .

Steroid Source Talk. A forum born after a sub-Reddit (i think that's the proper terminology) of the same name was taken down.
As long as it sucks and I am unaware of it.
I'm good with that.
[emoji23][emoji28][emoji28][emoji23][emoji28][emoji23][emoji23][emoji28][emoji28][emoji23]

we kno all your members here are scamming and so is sst u liar bitch if sst comes back we take down again watch urself u do not knno who your speakign with

@Millard Baker I am not sure, but isn't link switching an issue as well?
Anyway, I don't think I'm screwing anything up by bringing this to your attention.

I'll leave the rest to others.
I had the same issue the other day, link switching when I checked on SST.

From what i' ve read they had a problem with their hosting service and they 're changing host

The problem stems from a certain scumbag that cried to their registrar. He tried this con last year. He threatened to report a bunch of PED forums if they didn't send him a few thousand in Bitcoin.

i don't think anyone gave in. A few sites went dark for a week or two and they've been back up and running ever since.

He's too lazy, fat and stupid to get a real job, so he defaulted to extortion to be able to keep the lights on in the little mud shack that he calls home, in the 3rd world shit hole country that he lives in.

The funny part is that he thinks he's smart. So smart that somewhere in the pages of Meso, one can find exactly what he sent to the registrar to get those sites (temporarily) taken down.

Wouldn't it be a shame if someone dug it up and got the Anabolex scam forum taken offline?

That didn't take much digging. It's like a how to guide. Who's up for a little fun? Just needs a little editing and it would be ready go.

All someone would need now is the email address for reporting abuse...

*Cough*
Code:
abuse@key-systems.net
*Cough*

;):D

Fuck off, dude. Anyone who spends 5 minutes on that shitty Anabolex site will figure out it's nothing but shills pushing their shitty "approved" sources.

AIDS Gemelli is a mod there. That in and of itself tells everyone what they need to know.
Dat fuck tard of Gemelli is still alive?

He’s still alive, it just looks like he died from complications due to AIDS about a year ago.
He looked like that already 5 years ago lol
That piece of shit and his fucking shilling friends. Does he still do YouTube videos dressed like a monkey?

That piece of shit and his fucking shilling friends. Does he still do YouTube videos dressed like a monkey?

For a while there people would go on YT and flag all his videos as inappropriate to get them taken down, because he's such an unlikable scumbag.

Hmmm. A good idea is a good idea. Think i'll go do that now. Be back later.

Go check is Instagram! Oh my fucking god... What a fucking douche! He is ugly as fuck! Ahahahah what the fuck happened to him. He was a monster before... But now... Top of the line horror movie.

Go check is Instagram! Oh my fucking god... What a fucking douche! He is ugly as fuck! Ahahahah what the fuck happened to him. He was a monster before... But now... Top of the line horror movie.
Just checked out his IG. Is he sick?
He used to have at least a little mass on him . He looks like a chemo patient. I’m not trying to insult him, he looks ill for real.

And that’s being kind to monkeys lol

Just checked out his IG. Is he sick?
He used to have at least a little mass on him . He looks like a chemo patient. I’m not trying to insult him, he looks ill for real.
He has always been thin but at least before I remember him being ripped now not even that... But that's the least of your problem when you have that face and that hairs ahaha damn that guy.

I remember when I was a noob, just started entering this world, first website I arrived was evolutionary... Thanks God I'm not a complete retarded douche and I was a bit skeptical and spooked by his appearance and the way they wrote all over the forum the same things but I wonder how many idiots and noobs have falled for those scumbags