SST shut down?

Even if you just brew your own test it's cheap as hell bro. Once you have your raws all you need to brew is:

Pyrex measuring cup OR beaker
60ml syringe
.22 PVDF filter
Sterile vials
18g pins
Cottonseed oil(or whatever oil you want)
BA
BB
Alcohol wipes
Gloves

For under $100 in supplies you can brew up 300mls of test in under an hour and it's SUPER easy.
Yeah the actual process doesn't seem hard at all. I mean I've done harder and more extensive experiments and was successful in my day, so I know this would be a breeze with the compounds that I use.

Yeah the actual process doesn't seem hard at all. I mean I've done harder and more extensive experiments and was successful in my day, so I know this would be a breeze with the compounds that I use.
Yes it's easy, but mostly just wanted you to know it's not expensive to brew your own PLUS you can use the oils of your choice and you have piece of mind knowing it's brewed properly. Once you go homebrew you never go back lol :)

Yes it's easy, but mostly just wanted you to know it's not expensive to brew your own PLUS you can use the oils of your choice and you have piece of mind knowing it's brewed properly. Once you go homebrew you never go back lol :)
Haha. Yeah I had just never really thought about doing it and now I'm going to make it happen lol.

These raw sources, or a source just for brewing hardware /kits should exist. I'm sure a raw source can benefit selling a one stop shop for complete steroid brew kit, capsule filler etc. To make thier product . maybe I'm on to something here and someone will do this.

I don't have a problem paying extra for a complete kit out of convenience vs sourcing it all. Thats why I buy pre mades , for convenience. Maybe one day I'll give it a try if such kit exits. That might just motivate one to throw on a lab coat , and grab thier glass wond.

Last edited:
a source just for brewing hardware /kits should exist.
It's been tried here before. It failed miserably.

It's been tried here before. It failed miserably.

90 pages dam. Saw a lot of old heads in thier I don't see anymore.