SST shut down?

Look at that. Down for a few days, but back up like nothing happened.

"Give me Bitcoin or i'll inconvenience you!" LOL. What a loser.

You can email me at *Deleted* and I can help you troubleshoot if you would like.

If sharing my email is frowned upon here, feel free to let me know and I'll delete it.
Yes it is. Pretty sure he was just using the old url.

Just fuking with you. But yea I bet he was just using the old url.

They have it back up but their settings are so fucked now that they're literally banning any IP address that visits the website twice. I'm assuming they're working on a fix for this.

They have it back up but their settings are so fucked now that they're literally banning any IP address that visits the website twice. I'm assuming they're working on a fix for this.
Probably it's the security provider that the site is using. They need to adjust the settings.

What's the consensus on the SST board? Better than most or shitty? I couldn't really tell when I saw it. Seemed ok, maybe a little more tilted towards the customer than most.

What's the consensus on the SST board? Better than most or shitty? I couldn't really tell when I saw it. Seemed ok, maybe a little more tilted towards the customer than most.
Totally opposite of this board. Lol.
I can't say it's bad or good. I have had success from a few sources from there and had great results off products

I've used it to buy from a couple sources. Use at your own risk, maybe stick to sources which do testing on their products.

Just make your own stuff. It's not complicated at all!
I was actually watching some videos and recipes on it the other day on here and it does seem easy as fuck.
Doesn't seem like it's cost-effective unless you plan on doing it for years though. I was calculating everything and it seems like it would cost about the same to make it as if you bought it from a source that you trusted. And that's not including equipment that you have to buy to get started.

I was actually watching some videos and recipes on it the other day on here and it does seem easy as fuck.
Doesn't seem like it's cost-effective unless you plan on doing it for years though. I was calculating everything and it seems like it would cost about the same to make it as if you bought it from a source that you trusted. And that's not including equipment that you have to buy to get started.

Even if you just brew your own test it's cheap as hell bro. Once you have your raws all you need to brew is:

Pyrex measuring cup OR beaker
60ml syringe
.22 PVDF filter(each filter can run 100mls)
Sterile vials
18g pins
Cottonseed oil(or whatever oil you want)
BA
BB
Alcohol wipes
Gloves
Calking gun

For under $100 in supplies you can brew up 300mls of test in under an hour and it's SUPER easy.