SST sources that you trust

If he can’t the heat from us here what kind of source is it when the heat of the law rolls on him and he has to hand over his contacts? Or any other type of stress. Seems like this guy/gal can’t take any sort of serious pressing, this isn’t fucking bath and body works, this is some serious shit.
Everyone has to weigh their own risk calculus before sending that address. Buyer beware.

Man all these new sources popping up faster than new STI infections. I’d be super weary of ordering from someone that has zero track record.
Sorry didn't mean to imply I trust any of these given the title of this thread. Just more like observations. I take a long time with this stuff. I am working on like 5 years and still haven't made a decision LOL. Hope I can figure it out before I croak.

Sorry didn't mean to imply I trust any of these given the title of this thread. Just more like observations. I take a long time with this stuff. I am working on like 5 years and still haven't made a decision LOL. Hope I can figure it out before I croak.
5 years is intense, wow. I think my cherry was popped at the end of year 2. Extensive research and a lot of talks with people on gear in person. was lucky enough to have a source that was dealt with locally, saw pictures of lab and knew their history etc. I feel like a 40 year old, recently divorced mom of 3, back in the dating scene. It is rough out here, a lot has changed.

5 years is intense, wow. I think my cherry was popped at the end of year 2. Extensive research and a lot of talks with people on gear in person. was lucky enough to have a source that was dealt with locally, saw pictures of lab and knew their history etc. I feel like a 40 year old, recently divorced mom of 3, back in the dating scene. It is rough out here, a lot has changed.
I do gear. Just not UGL yet. May start with GH. Good luck with your journey. Best wishes!

Wow a lot of guys really over complicate this. I found a large "retail" brand (advertised by not sold here), reasonably priced (once you know their cycle of sales and how to maximize discounts), never been screwed, never seen a bad Jano of their gear.

It's not that hard. Has Generic Asia ever sold bunk? Stanford pharma?

Wow a lot of guys really over complicate this. I found a large "retail" brand (advertised by not sold here), reasonably priced (once you know their cycle of sales and how to maximize discounts), never been screwed, never seen a bad Jano of their gear.

It's not that hard. Has Generic Asia ever sold bunk? Stanford pharma?
Stan and GA seem to be pretty solid, they get their fair of criticism but everyone does. Recently it came up that Stan wasn’t really vetted properly and there is zero evidence of sterility or lab process. Again, could be labeled as overthinking I guess, it’s shit we introduce to our bodies after all.

So, I have to ask, after the recent Minty debacle on here and SST, would any of you who vouched for them on here still order from or vouch for them again? Just curious.

Recently it came up that Stan wasn’t really vetted properly and there is zero evidence of sterility or lab process. Again, could be labeled as overthinking I guess, it’s shit we introduce to our bodies after all.
Been sitting there for all to read for years. Bingo.

In before someone chimes in..."see no one has died, it's g2g."

Back