ST Biotechnology are SCAMMERS

InjuredGorilla

Long story short over two months ago at 19 of Nov 2021, i placed an order for one kit of HGH for 150E, got good reviews from people on Reddit (before i knew this forum btw).

Paid via Bitcoin and indeed they shipped my order two days after, since then, no other updates on 17track, nothing, every time i contacted there customer service that Latvian fucker kept telling me "no worry my friend its holiday session, package will arrive", i veryfied what happens if it DOSENT ARRIVE and he said they will ship again in 8 weeks, i was like thats shit ton of time but fine.

Well, didn't surprise me that the package did not arrive as i received multiple orders since then from further away places so i reached out the Latvian fucker from @Godvil , which started ghosting me (they have the double V on the customer service chat to let you know they see the msg) i kept spamming him and calling him out and then he just blocked me from chat.

Opened an incognito page and tried again, once he understood its me he blocked me again.

Those fuckers a shit as scammers that will suck a dick for 1 buck.

Thought i come here and warn you guys, now off to post on Reddit as well.

FUCK YOU @Godvil i hope that 150Euro will go towards hospital bill after you get hit by a truck you piece of shit !

sorry to hear that bro, comes with the territory. well atleast you know the legit people here will take care of you

@Cridi887

An update, @Godvil answered my PM and after i asked sorry for the way i talked/yelled and i explained to him the urgency of my order he will reship on Monday.

I cannot edit this post for some reason so i writing this down to let everyone know he is doing right by me.

I cannot edit this post for some reason so i writing this down to let everyone know he is doing right by me.
you dont know that for sure

is it wise to accept a reshipment from a source after you publicly blast him on a forum? are you certain that he wont send you a pack with oil leaking or something so that customs/post office will open it to inspect? what if he sends you contaminated gear?

you dont know that for sure

is it wise to accept a reshipment from a source after you publicly blast him on a forum? are you certain that he wont send you a pack with oil leaking or something so that customs/post office will open it to inspect? what if he sends you contaminated gear?
People would actually do that ?

If you're dealing with a spiteful cunt of a source that feels that what you say/said is impacting their bottom line, certainly, there's always that possibility.
This always scares me lol

Well idk him, hopefully you don't die.

OP did you start calling him a scammer and not give him a chance to fix it?

I want to believe people want to correct wrongs, and as I admitted I indeed was disrespectful and rude towards @Godvil , I want to believe he will do the same and do right for me and keep his promise to reship my order (1 kit of HGH) on the followed Monday.

But you for sure made me nervous lol @fooba

No, I connected him multiple times in the site and email

Did you hound him? There's a lot of missing context here. A source that's serious about remaining in business usually won't ignore a paying customer.

The reason i say and ask this is because we've had a number of angry customers that at face value it seemed they were in the right until the source mentioned that they received 6 emails in 20 minutes, each one more angry than the last.

Did you hound him? There's a lot of missing context here. A source that's serious about remaining in business usually won't ignore a paying customer.

The reason i say and ask this is because we've had a number of angry customers that at face value it seemed they were in the right until the source mentioned that they received 6 emails in 20 minutes, each one more angry than the last.
The long story is like that :
I placed an order, all went great, good response from the source chat on working hours, no problem, with a claim that shipping to my country is very fast , 3-4 weeks.

A month go by and tracking is still stuck on same status, so I reach out the source and he says it’s due to holidays and give it another week.

Another week go by and I ask again, this time regarding reshipment policy in case my order is lost, he says they will ship 8 weeks after last update but not to worry and my order will come soon.

After 7 weeks I reach out again this time yes I admit I was a bit frustrated as this order is for medical use and not “cycling”.
Told the seller I ordered lots of stuff since I made the order from them including China and Latvia (which is where ST is located) and everything already arrived so I’m sure my parcel is lost and I want a new shipment, customer service declined and said only after 8 weeks from last update and still he is sure the order will arrive.

After the last day of the 8th week, I admit I got pretty pissed and demanded a new shipment, I did not use harsh language or nicknames whatsoever, just lots of CAPITAL LETTERS and calling them out for trying to save money till the last sec when my parcel was clearly lost.

Then the ghosting started, not an swearing my msg even though I can see the representative seen them (double V) so I started spamming him and telling him I can see he’s ignoring me, and if he won’t answer I will post in MESO.

Then he just blocked me and the chat disappeared, tried to open incognito and send another msg, once he understood it’s me the chat got blocked again.

I opened this thread and posted on the main thread of the source where he said he will not help me since I was disrespectful.

*side note* - I didn’t curse or used harsh language until I got ghosted.

I continued to PM him and ask sorry for the way I talked and explained it’s for medical use therefore I was stressed and every day count in my side and asked him kindly to put all of this behind us and do right for each other, he will reship me and I will let the people of MESO know he is trying to fix it.

He said ok, thanked me for the msg, and said he will ship again on Monday.

End of story.

@Godvil

He said ok, thanked me for the msg, and said he will ship again on Monday.
these people are drug dealers. theyre here for your money, not to be your friend.

regardless of what hes going to ship you, the fact is that you posted that hes doing right by you after he sent you a message but before you received any confirmation that something has been shipped. the issue with this is that if he sends you something thatll get you a visit from the feds, you may not be able to post that and the last thing that people will see is that you posted he did right by you(before you even received anything).

other people will come by and see that you got a reshipment after 7 weeks and think itll be ok to order from this guy when that may not be the case.

could he ship you clean gear or a package that isnt leaking and will be inspected by customs/post office? absolutely. point being is that this is the internet and these people arent your friend. you never know what can happen.

its also not a good idea to let sources be able to connect your meso name to your email/addresses. this allows them to selectively scam and then point to you saying you got good stuff.

this isnt always the cases but its best to be cautious. especially when its a source who has a thread on here from 2020 but only has 4 pages.

these people are drug dealers. theyre here for your money, not to be your friend.

regardless of what hes going to ship you, the fact is that you posted that hes doing right by you after he sent you a message but before you received any confirmation that something has been shipped. the issue with this is that if he sends you something thatll get you a visit from the feds, you may not be able to post that and the last thing that people will see is that you posted he did right by you(before you even received anything).

other people will come by and see that you got a reshipment after 7 weeks and think itll be ok to order from this guy when that may not be the case.

could he ship you clean gear or a package that isnt leaking and will be inspected by customs/post office? absolutely. point being is that this is the internet and these people arent your friend. you never know what can happen.

its also not a good idea to let sources be able to connect your meso name to your email/addresses. this allows them to selectively scam and then point to you saying you got good stuff.

this isnt always the cases but its best to be cautious. especially when its a source who has a thread on here from 2020 but only has 4 pages.
Now you got me nervous af.
But I appreciate the time you took to write this and let me know.

And regarding the re shipping, if it will get seized I will for sure deny any relations to it.

Even though I didn’t even order gear it’s HGH which is legal to order here so if it will get seized I will know he fucked me and I deny the package is mine.

Now you got me nervous af.
But I appreciate the time you took to write this and let me know.

And regarding the re shipping, if it will get seized I will for sure deny any relations to it.

Even though I didn’t even order gear it’s HGH which is legal to order here so if it will get seized I will know he fucked me and I deny the package is mine.
my intention wasnt to make you nervous or to think every source is out to get you. just that its not a good idea to accept stuff from a source after publicly accusing them of scamming you.

my intention wasnt to make you nervous or to think every source is out to get you. just that its not a good idea to accept stuff from a source after publicly accusing them of scamming you.
Yeah I get what you are saying but I still have hope lol.

Either way now it’s a waiting game and I for sure update here what’s the outcome after the reshippibg

Sponsors