• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

Where are the rules guys, this is bullshit and should be against the rules. Can I post a pic of my DMs showing that this piece of shit actually tried to get my IP address?

^^^^ this had me laughing. Were you actually on the ground kicking and screaming. It’s ok, come on over, daddy will rub your back and make it all better. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

“B-b-bu-but the rules say...” [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

^^^^ this had me laughing. Were you actually on the ground kicking and screaming. It’s ok, come on over, daddy will rub your back and make it all better. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

“B-b-bu-but the rules say...” [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Glad you likes that[emoji23]

Hey if you don’t want your other “freebie” stack, I will take it you little bitch. Has this been bothering you for sometime now you big baby

So you throw the first verbal punch then ask Millard to ban when someone throws back .
Everyone should be thankful for members like @B Ware he shared his experience with this source you can agree or disagree but you don't have to be disrespectful.
It seems no one here has learned from the tgi thread at all. I'm not saying stanny is going to go the same route tgi did I have zero personal experience with him but when members start getting blasted for sharing their experience with a source makes you wonder why.
@B Ware good looking out for other members
@djewrek maybe try the same and contribute to the board and not just spew hate then wonder why people are pushing back.

So you throw the first verbal punch then ask Millard to ban when someone throws back .
Everyone should be thankful for members like @B Ware he shared his experience with this source you can agree or disagree but you don't have to be disrespectful.
It seems no one here has learned from the tgi thread at all. I'm not saying stanny is going to go the same route tgi did I have zero personal experience with him but when members start getting blasted for sharing their experience with a source makes you wonder why.
@djewrek maybe try the same and contribute to the board and not just spew hate then wonder why people are pushing back.

That’s laughable if you think this is a verbal punch[emoji23][emoji23] good one
I have contributed guy, I shared my experience about Stan. Not defending just pure putting the whole picture out there, so people don’t just come on and see long TAs. I have yet to have one order go past a week, that’s just my experience

I think what @stomps was saying was actually level headed and common sense. He wasn't taking a verbal punch at you at all..that's not his style.

I have shared my experiences about Stan in the past, why didn’t he say anything then, then call me out for not contributing? But yea he is level headed[emoji1360]

Well said. I don't understand what the deal is with all the hate towards each other. This is supposed to be a brotherhood. Not a dick size contest. I didn't notice a single bit of bitching by @B Ware. He simply stated his experience so we can all be informed and avoid getting heat.

Y'all need to chill and remember what this board is all about. We're here to help each other. Not create drama. This shit is worse than a mid day soap opera sometimes.

I have shared my experiences about Stan in the past, why didn’t he say anything then, then call me out for not contributing? But yea he is level headed[emoji1360]

OK to be fair I can see how my comment was misinterpreted as throwing a punch at you the point I was trying to make was it's not contributing much when you call someone a little bitch for sharing their experience. And to be honest I probably missed your post on stanny as I don't spend much time reading this thread.
However did anyone call you a little bitch for sharing your amazing service you recieved.
That was my main point is putting someone on blast for sharing negative experience of a source is not contributing in a helpful way especially when the feedback seemed honest to me . It is however contributing to the absolute bullshit that I thinks hurts this board more than it helps.

Well said. I don't understand what the deal is with all the hate towards each other. This is supposed to be a brotherhood. Not a dick size contest. I didn't notice a single bit of bitching by @B Ware. He simply stated his experience so we can all be informed and avoid getting heat.

Y'all need to chill and remember what this board is all about. We're here to help each other. Not create drama. This shit is worse than a mid day soap opera sometimes.

Did you read all of it? He didn’t just state his experience, he call of Stan and said this is a shit show for a long TA back in December. Then apologized for the long rant and then went back on what he said by saying, “ I understand shit happens”.

OK to be fair I can see how my comment was misinterpreted as throwing a punch at you the point I was trying to make was it's not contributing much when you call someone a little bitch for sharing their experience. And to be honest I probably missed your post on stanny as I don't spend much time reading this thread.
However did anyone call you a little bitch for sharing your amazing service you recieved.
That was my main point is putting someone on blast for sharing negative experience of a source is not contributing in a helpful way especially when the feedback seemed honest to me . It is however contributing to the absolute bullshit that I thinks hurts this board more than it helps.

Well when your experience says something positive for Stan, you get called dick sucker. Look my experience is that, I have yet to have a TA longer than a week. And these were orders during when he was busy in December and Jan.