STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

Damn. You can’t win I guess. I see and can relate to all sides but I didn’t even think that my posts could be thought of in that way or have ever been a dick rider. but Maybe I’m being a little simple minded. Like I said. I’ll come back to let my experience be known positive or negative , I’ll leave it as that

Apologies, it was sort of a build up of many post such as yours. Lots of guys down playing the month long ta and having to chase him. Plus, it takes going public most the time to get your pack unfortunately. For you to say multiple times that even if it took weeks you’d keep it to pm/email just kinda set me off as like I said it down plays it. Plus members should keep that front and center so it can be corrected or Stan can be ran out of here.

It’s no secret that he was never vetted. He was vouched for and things got sweep under the rug. We have to remember that this is a free unregulated board and its up to us to keep this place in check. This place use to be tough. Probably to tough but it kept members from getting hurt and ripped off.

We have sources who’ve set new standards who not only test every batch of raws but have their finished oils tested as well. Can anyone produce the last thing Stan had tested? We would have to dig for a very very long time. That’s scary AF being as things have really taken a shit with him. Also, these other sources will/would get your pack within days as any domestic source other than this one will. Look, I get it, things happen and I can see where Stan got hit hard and ta suffered but it’s been MONTHS and if you don’t pester him every few weeks you ain’t getting your pack. We see members here daily who come out after waiting nearly a month or more before their packages get sent. Ridiculous!

Now he’s saying he’s about to up his services to a 500 minimum? Gtfoh. Give this guy $500 or more and have to chase him o_O

Anywho, this place use to be all about testing and holding these sources to a standard which has fallen to the way side with this one.

We get it. You placed an order and now your sucking dick trying to make it a point to get in Stan’s good graces so maybe you don’t have to chase him around for weeks to get your pack.

The real fact of the matter is, this place/source is a shit show. Every damn day it’s like déjà vu. Same story of, Member: “hey Stan, been a month. Guess you forgot about me?” Stan: “Opps, shoot me a email and I’ll take care of you.”

This crap wouldn’t of stood years back. Place has gotten soft. I get it. The guy can brew. But so can many others that won’t make you chase them.

Some may think that me having his primo tested was great. Well it was. Lol. But I did that because the guy is slipping and I couldn’t sleep at night wondering if what I was pinning was even primo or if it was dosed right. As of right now his product or at least his primo is all he’s got going for him. Been a long ass minute since anything else was tested.

Since I’m being transparent let me share my experience and give a real review. I placed an order before Christmas. Didn’t receive until nearly February. At the time of my order packs weren’t taking weeks to get. Anywho... I reached out after a few weeks and said, “what the fuck?” Same ole song and dance, “don’t worry I’ll hook you up”. Ended up taking another two weeks and another email to get my order. Here’s the kicker. He fucked up and processed my order twice. Some may think, oh cool you got double. No sir/ma’am. I don’t have drugs sent to my home. Therefore since this was a domestic order for a fucking month I had to drive out to a location EVERY DAY to check the mail box. To my surprise after a month there was two packs. Luckily for me he processed and shipped them at the same time. One day sooner or later and I would of never known of the drugs I left in that mail box and that would of compromised things. Oh, there wasn’t any extras either if you want to get technical. Sure, karma got me x2 but it was an error.

This is me keeping it real! Lots of other sources who test 100% and will get you your pack in a week. Won’t even have to chase them. Also won’t send you a unexpected pack.
Sorry you feel this way, now. But lets keep it a little more accurate than "real". You make it sound like, by making vague statements, you waited almost 2 months for your pack. Saying "i placed an order before christmas and it was almost feb before i got my pack". When in fact you contacted me at the 3 week mark and i ran out and got your pack in the mail that day. It was 23 days before you got your pack. You did say it took a month, but thats a whole week less than a month. I was so concerned that i take care of your issue i didn't even check if i shipped. I ran home, packed you a pack and shipped it without even checking to find out i already shipped. So, you got 2 packs. You were honest enough to let me know and you said you were cool with that. Whats changed to where now you're "not" cool with that? You had it tested and i appreciate that, but if I'm not mistaken you asked my policy on testing long before you ordered to which i stated i would take care of any costs. So, you sounded like you were planning on testing before you knew your pack was late. But then you state you had it tested because i am "slipping". Doesn't sound like thats why you had it tested. So in the end, you waited about 3 weeks for 16 vials of primo in which you paid roughly $30 a vial which tested dead on accurate an which you stated you were cool with and now your not cool with it. I would just like to say I'm sorry you feel like i shat on you and that this is a shit show. For about every 100 customers there is a customer that has fallen through the cracks and has waited way longer than they should have. For that i do my best to take care of them. Thats why most of them come back to say they are happy and there is a person or 2 that are here waiting to shit on them for their opinion on the matter if it's a positive opinion. I've never once asked anyone to prrovide an opinion.

Like I've stated before. I'm not perfect. I try my best to make up for my errors, but you are not going to find a perfect source. You can go to another source and you may have a perfect transaction, but i bet that source has way more issues and those issues were way more serious than I've ever had. But by all means, you got your pack in 3 days and that's whats important, right? My issues, which are somewhat recent and are only t/a issues for a few people here and there are easily explainable. What i do find funny is that someone can say that because I'm overstretched that there is a concern that i start making serious errors like opsec issues, bad testing, late packs, maybe some floaters here and there... that this might start happening so they are so concerned that they start ordering from sources that have already had these issues. What kind of sense does that make? Guess I'm just ranting now, but back to your issue. I doubt many would sound as upset for being in your shoes. 16 vials of primo for $30 a vial and a 3 week wait, but you didn't get your freebies. Sorry i didn't live up to your expectations and i wish you well with wherever you decide to go from here. Hopefully you are provided with a much better quality and service. Hope you can accept my apology. I did the best i could.

Sorry you feel this way, now. But lets keep it a little more accurate than "real". You make it sound like, by making vague statements, you waited almost 2 months for your pack. Saying "i placed an order before christmas and it was almost feb before i got my pack". When in fact you contacted me at the 3 week mark and i ran out and got your pack in the mail that day. It was 23 days before you got your pack. You did say it took a month, but thats a whole week less than a month. I was so concerned that i take care of your issue i didn't even check if i shipped. I ran home, packed you a pack and shipped it without even checking to find out i already shipped. So, you got 2 packs. You were honest enough to let me know and you said you were cool with that. Whats changed to where now you're "not" cool with that? You had it tested and i appreciate that, but if I'm not mistaken you asked my policy on testing long before you ordered to which i stated i would take care of any costs. So, you sounded like you were planning on testing before you knew your pack was late. But then you state you had it tested because i am "slipping". Doesn't sound like thats why you had it tested. So in the end, you waited about 3 weeks for 16 vials of primo in which you paid roughly $30 a vial which tested dead on accurate an which you stated you were cool with and now your not cool with it. I would just like to say I'm sorry you feel like i shat on you and that this is a shit show. For about every 100 customers there is a customer that has fallen through the cracks and has waited way longer than they should have. For that i do my best to take care of them. Thats why most of them come back to say they are happy and there is a person or 2 that are here waiting to shit on them for their opinion on the matter if it's a positive opinion. I've never once asked anyone to prrovide an opinion.

Like I've stated before. I'm not perfect. I try my best to make up for my errors, but you are not going to find a perfect source. You can go to another source and you may have a perfect transaction, but i bet that source has way more issues and those issues were way more serious than I've ever had. But by all means, you got your pack in 3 days and that's whats important, right? My issues, which are somewhat recent and are only t/a issues for a few people here and there are easily explainable. What i do find funny is that someone can say that because I'm overstretched that there is a concern that i start making serious errors like opsec issues, bad testing, late packs, maybe some floaters here and there... that this might start happening so they are so concerned that they start ordering from sources that have already had these issues. What kind of sense does that make? Guess I'm just ranting now, but back to your issue. I doubt many would sound as upset for being in your shoes. 16 vials of primo for $30 a vial and a 3 week wait, but you didn't get your freebies. Sorry i didn't live up to your expectations and i wish you well with wherever you decide to go from here. Hopefully you are provided with a much better quality and service. Hope you can accept my apology. I did the best i could.
Always keeping it calm and professional @StanfordPharma I respect that.

3 weeks and a month are unacceptable for domestic. I couldn’t quite remember the exact amount of time as you see, I delete all my drug dealing communication as it’s clear now you do not as you’re able to see my order from December :eek: Regardless three weeks or four weeks you should be embarrassed. And now I remember, it was 3 weeks and 3 or 4 days. Believe me I remember as I drove to that mail box every day.

Also don’t bring up that I got a deal as I paid roughly 30 per vial. That was another fuck up on your part that cost you. You sent me a pack that I didn’t know was coming. Who does that? You fucked up and could of jeopardize my safety.

Now you’re saying other sources have more serious problems? No sir. The ONLY bad reviews for months have came from this thread.

Bottom line, was just telling my honest experience. Took “3 weeks” and some change to get my pack. There were no extras, and you fucked up and sent a pack that neither of us knew about. That’s as shitty as it gets. Let’s not forget that you store orders and communication now either.

Also, you should be testing. You saying “I know my raws and finished are good” is bull shit. We’ve recently had some changes in China which could of effected things

Apologies, it was sort of a build up of many post such as yours. Lots of guys down playing the month long ta and having to chase him. Plus, it takes going public most the time to get your pack unfortunately. For you to say multiple times that even if it took weeks you’d keep it to pm/email just kinda set me off as like I said it down plays it. Plus members should keep that front and center so it can be corrected or Stan can be ran out of here.

It’s no secret that he was never vetted. He was vouched for and things got sweep under the rug. We have to remember that this is a free unregulated board and its up to us to keep this place in check. This place use to be tough. Probably to tough but it kept members from getting hurt and ripped off.

We have sources who’ve set new standards who not only test every batch of raws but have their finished oils tested as well. Can anyone produce the last thing Stan had tested? We would have to dig for a very very long time. That’s scary AF being as things have really taken a shit with him. Also, these other sources will/would get your pack within days as any domestic source other than this one will. Look, I get it, things happen and I can see where Stan got hit hard and ta suffered but it’s been MONTHS and if you don’t pester him every few weeks you ain’t getting your pack. We see members here daily who come out after waiting nearly a month or more before their packages get sent. Ridiculous!

Now he’s saying he’s about to up his services to a 500 minimum? Gtfoh. Give this guy $500 or more and have to chase him o_O

Anywho, this place use to be all about testing and holding these sources to a standard which has fallen to the way side with this one.
This place is starting to feel like a paid source board with all the shills standing up for sources

3 weeks and a month are unacceptable for domestic. I couldn’t quite remember the exact amount of time as you see, I delete all my drug dealing communication as it’s clear now you do not as you’re able to see my order from December :eek: Regardless three weeks or four weeks you should be embarrassed. And now I remember, it was 3 weeks and 3 or 4 days. Believe me I remember as I drove to that mail box every day.

Also don’t bring up that I got a deal as I paid roughly 30 per vial. That was another fuck up on your part that cost you. You sent me a pack that I didn’t know was coming. Who does that? You fucked up and could of jeopardize my safety.

Now you’re saying other sources have more serious problems? No sir. The ONLY bad reviews for months have came from this thread.

Bottom line, was just telling my honest experience. Took “3 weeks” and some change to get my pack. There were no extras, and you fucked up and sent a pack that neither of us knew about. That’s as shitty as it gets. Let’s not forget that you store orders and communication now either.

Also, you should be testing. You saying “I know my raws and finished are good” is bull shit. We’ve recently had some changes in China which could of effected things
I checked your pm which doesn't have personal information. Your message said you were waiting 3 weeks. I remember running out that day to take care of you. Many can attest that i delete emails because i have to have them re email me stuff. So your wrong about me keeping sensitive records. You were wrong about many things. You may be just giving your personal experience, but I'm not trying to be an ass. I'm just correcting a few things on my behalf. I should have the right to correct any errors that a negative review might post, right? It's not me trying to attack you. I've stated I'm sorry and i wish you well and i truly mean that. But just as you have the right to post what i got wrong i should have the right to post a rebuttal of what i disagree with and others should have the right to post positive reviews without harassment.

As for testing, my tester disappeared and I'm now in communication with a different tester and am having product tested. I've never had a bad test. It's been a while since I've had any tests done, but have only had a couple new products restocked since. Many tests to come shortly.

As for any negative comments or reviews I've only ever stated that if someone posts i just ask that they are honest. If you have a complaint and it's honest i can appreciate that. I'm not a emotional or vindictive person. I would never hold it against someone. And i would try and make my error right. As for not giving you freebies for the wait it was a mistake. I was in a hurry to get your pack out to try and make you happy. But i would think that 8 free primo is freebie enough. No, i didn't mean to send 2 packs, but I'm not gonna go out and give even more freebies. I lost money on the deal as it is. Yes, I've had a number of people complain about late packs and a few of them were because they gave wrong or incomplete addresses and they never checked their emails. And i may be the only source with a few complaints as of the past fee months, but like i said. Those complaints are t/a times. The other guys have had serious complaints. Maybe not in the past few months, but very serious complaints. I think my longevity and track record speak for themselves.

I checked your pm which doesn't have personal information. Your message said you were waiting 3 weeks. I remember running out that day to take care of you. Many can attest that i delete emails because i have to have them re email me stuff. So your wrong about me keeping sensitive records. You were wrong about many things. You may be just giving your personal experience, but I'm not trying to be an ass. I'm just correcting a few things on my behalf. I should have the right to correct any errors that a negative review might post, right? It's not me trying to attack you. I've stated I'm sorry and i wish you well and i truly mean that. But just as you have the right to post what i got wrong i should have the right to post a rebuttal of what i disagree with and others should have the right to post positive reviews without harassment.

As for testing, my tester disappeared and I'm now in communication with a different tester and am having product tested. I've never had a bad test. It's been a while since I've had any tests done, but have only had a couple new products restocked since. Many tests to come shortly.

As for any negative comments or reviews I've only ever stated that if someone posts i just ask that they are honest. If you have a complaint and it's honest i can appreciate that. I'm not a emotional or vindictive person. I would never hold it against someone. And i would try and make my error right. As for not giving you freebies for the wait it was a mistake. I was in a hurry to get your pack out to try and make you happy. But i would think that 8 free primo is freebie enough. No, i didn't mean to send 2 packs, but I'm not gonna go out and give even more freebies. I lost money on the deal as it is. Yes, I've had a number of people complain about late packs and a few of them were because they gave wrong or incomplete addresses and they never checked their emails. And i may be the only source with a few complaints as of the past fee months, but like i said. Those complaints are t/a times. The other guys have had serious complaints. Maybe not in the past few months, but very serious complaints. I think my longevity and track record speak for themselves.

It’s comical that you’re defending that it wasn’t quite a month because it was a few days shy of that. ( 3 weeks and 4 days). You’re correct looking back on our PM it shows that I couldn’t reach you by email so had to chase you even farther and PM you. At the 3 week mark you finally sent out my pack and it arrived a few days later. Not sure what you’re referring to about “untrue” and needing to defend your honor other than a day or two.

I only brought up the “freebie/extras” because that’s you’re famous saying to make up for you’re horrible ta. You’ve actually said yourself that’s why you give extras is to make up from your short comings. That’s not good by the way. Lol I just mentioned it because it’s just part of the “real” review. I honestly don’t care for extras and definitely am not asking anything from you here. Just as when you offered to compensate for me testing and I refused that as well. Back to testing as you mentioned I didn’t seem to be worried about the legitimacy of the primo a few weeks before. I sure was worried. About a week after my order shit hit the fan here and I started exploring testing options. Then the following weeks and still today shit has continued to hit the fan. Also, we have a source who test everything here. Only bring it up because there’s always at least one item that doesn’t test well. I’m sure that could be the case with your products as well but there’s no way to tell as you don’t test which is unacceptable. I’m big on testing as everyone should be. Hell my cycle consist on test, primo, tren and var. All 4 products are from different sources. I looked on source’s list that had the best tested products and made my decision. Your primo had actually been tested so went with you for that even though it was tested a very long tine ago. You or an associate mentioned to me in an email when I reached out at the two week waiting mark that it was “freshly brewed” So that told me I had to test it for sure.

I am appreciative of the way things worked out but for weeks have lost sleep over it and talked and vented to many here about how horrified I was to receive an unexpected pack. Again, it worked out but by worked out I mean I’m not in prison. (Ok, maybe extreme but maybe not. An unexpected pack shouldn’t be taken lightly)

You keep bringing up my order. Sure, I got double and you lost money. That’s not helping your case as it’s another ERROR PROBLEM on your part.

Ehh... I can’t do this all day but I believe we’ve said enough. You always say good or bad reviews are welcome. Boy oh boy you don’t like mine. Lol.

I’m not a shill but I’m also not someone that orders 2 bottles here and there. Always have a stock pile so if you guys are running out and expect to get shit in a few days and it doesn’t happen you get butt hurt. I’m not talking shit but he shipped you 2 packs and I’m curious how him shipping something you didn’t know about jeopardized your safety. Not many sources on here and you guys know it. You’re buying illegal drugs off the internet and everyone acts like it should be amazon. If it’s so easy why doesn’t everyone just brew their own?

It’s comical that you’re defending that it wasn’t quite a month because it was a few days shy of that. ( 3 weeks and 4 days). You’re correct looking back on our PM it shows that I couldn’t reach you by email so had to chase you even farther and PM you. At the 3 week mark you finally sent out my pack and it arrived a few days later. Not sure what you’re referring to about “untrue” and needing to defend your honor other than a day or two.

I only brought up the “freebie/extras” because that’s you’re famous saying to make up for you’re horrible ta. You’ve actually said yourself that’s why you give extras is to make up from your short comings. That’s not good by the way. Lol I just mentioned it because it’s just part of the “real” review. I honestly don’t care for extras and definitely am not asking anything from you here. Just as when you offered to compensate for me testing and I refused that as well. Back to testing as you mentioned I didn’t seem to be worried about the legitimacy of the primo a few weeks before. I sure was worried. About a week after my order shit hit the fan here and I started exploring testing options. Then the following weeks and still today shit has continued to hit the fan. Also, we have a source who test everything here. Only bring it up because there’s always at least one item that doesn’t test well. I’m sure that could be the case with your products as well but there’s no way to tell as you don’t test which is unacceptable. I’m big on testing as everyone should be. Hell my cycle consist on test, primo, tren and var. All 4 products are from different sources. I looked on source’s list that had the best tested products and made my decision. Your primo had actually been tested so went with you for that even though it was tested a very long tine ago. You or an associate mentioned to me in an email when I reached out at the two week waiting mark that it was “freshly brewed” So that told me I had to test it for sure.

I am appreciative of the way things worked out but for weeks have lost sleep over it and talked and vented to many here about how horrified I was to receive an unexpected pack. Again, it worked out but by worked out I mean I’m not in prison. (Ok, maybe extreme but maybe not. An unexpected pack shouldn’t be taken lightly)

You keep bringing up my order. Sure, I got double and you lost money. That’s not helping your case as it’s another ERROR PROBLEM on your part.

Ehh... I can’t do this all day but I believe we’ve said enough. You always say good or bad reviews are welcome. Boy oh boy you don’t like mine. Lol.
To be fair he did forget to ship my package or his email guy did so I understand

Just ship the packs faster and all this will go away.

All these dick riders acting like they're stakeholders in the company-
Are you going to put money on the line when someone gets burned? Or are you just a dick rider going for a pathetic freebie in your next small order?

Nothing against Stan, just do your job.

Only replying to your negative review because of the error in facts. Not a knock on the gist of it and I'm not saying it was intentional. Not saying 3 weeks is acceptable, but like i said, you made it sound like you waited months then you say a month and turns out it was a week shy of that, you suggested you were gonna test long before the issues with t/a times and then you say you tested because you were losing sleep over t/a times and you even make comments about an extra pack could send you to prison yet in pm you say you were cool with it. You even comment on how giving freebies to customers who wait for pack isn't a good thing. I'm just kind of baffled how you can make comments like these on one hand and bash another customer for his thoughts on the other. I'm gonna leave it at this. Gotta get to work. I wish you well.

Only replying to your negative review because of the error in facts. Not a knock on the gist of it and I'm not saying it was intentional. Not saying 3 weeks is acceptable, but like i said, you made it sound like you waited months then you say a month and turns out it was a week shy of that, you suggested you were gonna test long before the issues with t/a times and then you say you tested because you were losing sleep over t/a times and you even make comments about an extra pack could send you to prison yet in pm you say you were cool with it. You even comment on how giving freebies to customers who wait for pack isn't a good thing. I'm just kind of baffled how you can make comments like these on one hand and bash another customer for his thoughts on the other. I'm gonna leave it at this. Gotta get to work. I wish you well.

Ugh... wrote out a long response but just can’t. Fact of matter is I never insinuated “months”. I said I ordered before Christmas and didn’t receive until nearly Feb. (3 weeks and 4 days. Getting old repeating that.) You kinda suck at math. Probably why I got double ;)

You even comment on how giving freebies to customers who wait for pack isn't a good thing.

Again, you’re taking things out of context. I commented on having a business model where you have to give away free shit to make up for a bad business model isn’t a good thing. Lol. (Those are your exact words by the way from a month or so back)

Have a good day! I am enjoying the product by the way. I also am happy about the screw up. Who wouldn’t be? Concerned and wonder if another pack may magically show up as well but happy.

And while I’m at it. Hey @TAKESHI aka Takeashit... go fuck yourself :)

maybe respond to all these after you get last weeks packs out

@StanfordPharma ^^^this
This tit for tat shit makes you look weak, you aren't in a position to defend yourself right now. Cut out the freebies, get your T/A down, and deliver quality product and you won't need to defend yourself. I don't think anyone here is trying to run you out (yet), but you will be held accountable. This isn't a source board, it's for education and harm reduction for members. This is a place where members rally together and support each other in their goals. You provide a service and run a for-profit business here, and you lost your benefit of the doubt when you made the change from member to source and all protection afforded to our members. You deserve the right to honest and fair reviews, that's about it. This is our platform, not a platform for you to vent your frustrations or gripes. Right, wrong, or indifferent it's the way it is get used to it. Keep your head down do good business, avoid adversarial interactions with our members... it will only hurt your perception. The best thing you can do for your business is nod your head say I understand and get back to business. Actions speak louder than words...

I’m not a shill but I’m also not someone that orders 2 bottles here and there. Always have a stock pile so if you guys are running out and expect to get shit in a few days and it doesn’t happen you get butt hurt. I’m not talking shit but he shipped you 2 packs and I’m curious how him shipping something you didn’t know about jeopardized your safety. Not many sources on here and you guys know it. You’re buying illegal drugs off the internet and everyone acts like it should be amazon. If it’s so easy why doesn’t everyone just brew their own?

It's all about market standard that ranking is based on. I have been in this game a long time. Form 2007 - 2012, 3-4 weeks for domestic was standard and comms fell off completely after payment.

2012 - 2015 it was closer to 10-14 days and comms were really good.

2016+ 7-10 days is standard with good communication.

People not holding labs to at least the market standard will be responsible for a decline in that very standard.

@StanfordPharma ^^^this
This tit for tat shit makes you look weak, you aren't in a position to defend yourself right now. Cut out the freebies, get your T/A down, and deliver quality product and you won't need to defend yourself. I don't think anyone here is trying to run you out (yet), but you will be held accountable. This isn't a source board, it's for education and harm reduction for members. This is a place where members rally together and support each other in their goals. You provide a service and run a for-profit business here, and you lost your benefit of the doubt when you made the change from member to source and all protection afforded to our members. You deserve the right to honest and fair reviews, that's about it. This is our platform, not a platform for you to vent your frustrations or gripes. Right, wrong, or indifferent it's the way it is get used to it. Keep your head down do good business, avoid adversarial interactions with our members... it will only hurt your perception. The best thing you can do for your business is nod your head say I understand and get back to business. Actions speak louder than words...
Meso “ harm reduction” brigade! :rolleyes:73D59FA7-E6E5-4834-8770-12B3A5D21829.jpeg