• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

Mostly the bitches trolling here with no intention to buy. Just harass.

small actions from small men. Little minds with lots of time.

I asked you a simple question , you ( small minded ) man . Wondering how that worked out for you? And I think you ment to say shilling , I am trill , it’s a southern thang

Mostly the bitches trolling here with no intention to buy. Just harass.

small actions from small men. Little minds with lots of time.

Not a small man or a little mind at all. But I do enjoy harassing you. It’s fun watching you get all uppity.

Like @RGL90 asked, how was the sex club? Did you watch wifey get railed or what? Kinda a weird time for a covid believer to look for something like that.

What the hell are you talking about muscle train and test subject? I’ve never used Stanford once . I’m completely off subject talking to northmich about sex clubs ?

What the hell are you talking about muscle train and test subject? I’ve never used Stanford once . I’m completely off subject talking to northmich about sex clubs ?

It wasn't aimed at you it's basically test subject saying all the dick riders wishing well and asking where he went is surprising.

We have labs like Pareto/SYN/Inno up north so we don't hand around with our dicks in our hands hoping for a source to return after a second or third is it? hiatus. Ignore us it wasn't directed at you.

It wasn't aimed at you it's basically test subject saying all the dick riders wishing well and asking where he went is surprising.

We have labs like Pareto/SYN/Inno up north so we don't hand around with our dicks in our hands hoping for a source to return after a second or third is it? hiatus. Ignore us it wasn't directed at you.

Yeah
But we cant really critisize.

Not one of our labs send out regular testing.
Or provides testing incentive
Or lab picS
Etc, etc.

So hilariously enough, the amount of slack Stanny is catching dor his practices.... we applaud up here in Snow Mexico

Oh I get it y’all are from Canada . I thought you were from the northern states and since I said it’s a southern thing , quoting me for living in southern United States . I get it now haha thanks

Yeah
But we cant really critisize.

Not one of our labs send out regular testing.
Or provides testing incentive
Or lab picS
Etc, etc.

So hilariously enough, the amount of slack Stanny is catching dor his practices.... we applaud up here in Snow Mexico

Very true I only run test so I just get blood tests and I did send my Pareto Var and Inno Tbol off for FTIR testing atleast.

Still alive. I haven't gotten any better, but I'm trying. I don't wanna give an open up date because i did that last time and i failed to meet that time frame miserably. I'm doing my best and making progress, but still at least a few weeks away from opening.