MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I’m assuming since we haven’t seen Stan he’s still on vacation… patiently awaiting his return.
Messaged him last night and said he would be closed for a few weeks and would let us know when he's back open. Nothing bad or anything happened, n fact it seems quite the opposite.

Might have to try that. It's not so much heartburn, it's acid reflux. But I believe acid reflux is what causes heartburn.
Like guy said baking soda works you can also try eating an apple. I constantly suffer from heartburn, one night I took tums, nexium, baking soda, milk and nothing was working. Then decided to google other remedies and it said an apple could help. Gave it a shot and it definitely got rid of it. Other causes could be that you have no acid and your receptors are trying to produce it to compensate. I've also hear Apple cider vinegar may help

I’m assuming since we haven’t seen Stan he’s still on vacation… patiently awaiting his return.

He did say he was taking a little break, but he also still engaged on the thread yesterday, so not sure what you mean by “haven’t seen stan”. Also says that you just joined the site last night, so how would you have “seen” him here anyway?

Sorry folks, I have to be shut down for a few weeks. Like a member previously stated, it's nothing bad. It is Stanford related. Just don't want to publicize on the open forum what's going on. All packs will be shipped by tomorrow. I'll still be active on email and the forums. I will not be able to get to any product before I reopen so unfortunately I won't be able to take any orders for anyone.

Like guy said baking soda works you can also try eating an apple. I constantly suffer from heartburn, one night I took tums, nexium, baking soda, milk and nothing was working. Then decided to google other remedies and it said an apple could help. Gave it a shot and it definitely got rid of it. Other causes could be that you have no acid and your receptors are trying to produce it to compensate. I've also hear Apple cider vinegar may help

Try drinking 3oz of aloe Vera juice 2 times a day. Make it the last thing to go in your gut before bed and the first thing you drink when you wake up. My doc recommended it and it worked for me.

Can anyone PM me with which state Stan ships from. Trying to figure out which pack is my order on informed delivery and I haven’t placed an order with him in a couple of years.
Aren’t you the guy who blew up stand thread with “bad blood work” just to realize you posted the wrong blood work. I believe that was just a year ago or so.

Aren’t you the guy who blew up stand thread with “bad blood work” just to realize you posted the wrong blood work. I believe that was just a year ago or so.
And who the fuck are you as well. Go eat some curry. And he doesn’t ship from Utah. I got PMs from people in regards to my question and I made an honest mistake a couple of years ago on bloods. Again, who the fuck are you?

And who the fuck are you as well. Go eat some curry. And he doesn’t ship from Utah. I got PMs from people in regards to my question and I made an honest mistake a couple of years ago on bloods. Again, who the fuck are you?
We ship from just outside of Utah. In Amish country. We churn our own orals and hand deliver each pack by way of buggy carriage.