MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I give it a good 8 weeks before I let my TRT doc pull bloods. I try to give it as much time as I can I do run into lipid issues at times. I to have a script for test and Deca.
Yes 8 weeks if trt Dr. pulls lipids. My trt dr just wants a basic hormone panel every 6 months. No lipids.

After seeing 1100 ng/dl on my blood work doctor told me he hoped I would live till our next appointment. They are tools to be used when needed. My faith in the US medical system has been completely destroyed in less than 3 years.
Dumb ass doctor I started trt with a few years back after seeing close to 1100 that I was at risk for a heart attack and needed to stop immediately for a few weeks and run bloodwork again lol.

If I didn’t know what I know, she would have had me scared I was going to die. Most GPs either don’t know enough about hormones or just flat out don’t want to treat trt

According to their website, not where I'm from unfortunately.
Do some research. I believe guys have used addresses of friends and when they go to a walk in place, across state lines if I recall, they never have a problem. I remember guys saying they were never asked for identification. Maybe you could get a PO box in the adjacent state to use for address? I'm spitballing but use the search feature and you should be able to find what I'm referring to. They definitely figured out ways around it in those states that are problematic, mostly north east if I remember correctly. And the results are emailed to you.

Question for some of you guys that are on trt. What is the shortest amount of time you have taken between a blast and getting blood work done for trt check up and not raise any flags with your Dr? Running Stan's test and primo at 500/400 a week. I know these kind of things vary person to person as well just curious what others experience has been.
Bro, I just ran into this not to long ago. I was 125 mg a week Test C, thats the most I can take without having gyno problems. I wanted to get back on TRT from my Dr as I was once on it before. I cut off and had blood work done at 6 weeks. I went to the Dr and my levels was 648. He wouldnt even bat an eye at giving me anything. I think he knew something was up. They run it to this stuff a lot. I would wait 10 before doing anything.

After seeing 1100 ng/dl on my blood work doctor told me he hoped I would live till our next appointment. They are tools to be used when needed. My faith in the US medical system has been completely destroyed in less than 3 years.
What an absolute muppet! The ignorance of some doctors is baffling.

Currently running 500 of Stan’s Test E and Deca (have a script for both at 250/200)

Just had blood work. I played dumb. Was like yo I think I may be drawing a bit too much with the old man eyes.
A script for 250? What bozo ass trt clinic are you going to?

Lol. Mine read almost 2000. Looks like I’m dead by Wednesday. Which sucks because I still had vacation days I never got to take *sigh*

So how exactly does it work if you don't mind me asking. Do you get sides like deca dick? I love Deca but I always get DD. What exactly is the therapeutic value with deca? Ty for any feedback
Not OP but the clinic likely prescribes it for “joint pain” I’ve been to a few different TRT clinics over the last few years and in my experience they’ll prescribe it pretty easily for joint pain

As far as your DD have you got your bloods checked while running deca?

So how exactly does it work if you don't mind me asking. Do you get sides like deca dick? I love Deca but I always get DD. What exactly is the therapeutic value with deca? Ty for any feedback
“Joint relief” this wasn’t bullshit either. Had a bad shoulder it fixed that right up.

As for my dick, I’ve never banged more in my life. Running 0.25mg caber E3.5D along with 10mg tadalafil ED. Wife has been having a hard time walking.

Had to stop Stans primo 4 weeks in,Test C600mg/Primo500mg/week/E3D since it was causing me to get prostatitis and overreactive bladder problems..same shit happened when i was running Mast E 400mg/Week Test c 200/Week in the summer i’m still unsure why this happens to me every time i run a DHT derivative given that i’m only 29

“Joint relief” this wasn’t bullshit either. Had a bad shoulder it fixed that right up.

As for my dick, I’ve never banged more in my life. Running 0.25mg caber E3.5D along with 10mg tadalafil ED. Wife has been having a hard time walking.
Do you get acid reflux on tadalafil? I took 5mg once and had acid reflux for 2 days. Not sure what to do about that.

Do you get acid reflux on tadalafil? I took 5mg once and had acid reflux for 2 days. Not sure what to do about that.
Do you know what the filler they used was? I'm betting it was baking soda. Had a source once that used baking soda as filler and it did the same thing to me