MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Question for some of you guys that are on trt. What is the shortest amount of time you have taken between a blast and getting blood work done for trt check up and not raise any flags with your Dr? Running Stan's test and primo at 500/400 a week. I know these kind of things vary person to person as well just curious what others experience has been.

Question for some of you guys that are on trt. What is the shortest amount of time you have taken between a blast and getting blood work done for trt check up and not raise any flags with your Dr? Running Stan's test and primo at 500/400 a week. I know these kind of things vary person to person as well just curious what others experience has been.
I think you should find a TRT doctor that you can tell this to. my TRT clinic knows im blasting right now. They also knew I was planning on running primo with my cruise.

I can tell you the clinic if you wanna transfer care

I think you should find a TRT doctor that you can tell this to. my TRT clinic knows im blasting right now. They also knew I was planning on running primo with my cruise.

Tell your Dr what you're doing, how can they help you if you're not up front with them?

Tell your Dr what you're doing, how can they help you if you're not up front with them?
He wouldn't be cool with it by the vibes I get from him. He'd cut me off if he knew I was running a cycle between visits and it's convenient going to him to continue getting my TRT prescription.

Three weeks.

Do they take insurance? Main reason I wanted to stick with getting it from an actual Dr plus he's in town. I live in an area with nothing but small towns close by in person clinics are few and far where I'm at lol

Do they take insurance? Main reason I wanted to stick with getting it from an actual Dr plus he's in town. I live in an area with nothing but small towns close by in person clinics are few and far where I'm at lol
Well then.... I would say 4-5 weeks depending on the compound lol

I was interested at first myself. But then I was wondering if you can just get decent test cyp outside of a TRT clinic, then why use a TRT clinic?