MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

ya I aint tripping, that's why I said I hope it just shows up. I've never had one, not show up on ID, but whatever. I know stan aint out ripping fools up, and I've often seen him have longer TA. Im not desperate for a vial.

Just wanted to let peeps know where TA is these days.
I was in the same boat. I am on 16 but I’m being told early next week I should have it.

I don't know why he doesn't provide tracking so people can see what's going on.
I’m assuming it’s because some clients are ordering very large amounts to resell. Bulk orders attract attention from police & they can trace IP’s that have logged into websites to track a package.

How can police determine what is a bulk order?
If private addresses that aren’t listed as an LLC entity are recorded by an automated mail service receiving regularly scheduled packages it raises suspicion. Especially if they vary in weight & from a fake or private sender address.

If private addresses that aren’t listed as an LLC entity are recorded by an automated mail service receiving regularly scheduled packages it raises suspicion. Especially if they vary in weight & from a fake or private sender address.
Regularly scheduled is a little different than one large order.

For the record, I don't have a problem not getting tracking.

Regularly scheduled is a little different than one large order.

For the record, I don't have a problem not getting tracking.
I’m just saying he more than likely doesn’t provide tracking due to clients that buy bulk on a regular schedule to resell. It would be too annoying to provide some tracking and others not. Stan probably doesn’t even track the packages himself unless he has a very good VPN setup.

So, would a person that orders from eBay weekly if not even more often, plus Amazon and has a GF that also orders often online from people on a site like eBay with various return addresses and weights be sticking out or fitting in? Is anything not suspicious anymore?

@Stanfordpharma1

So if someone doesn't get their package, how do you "look into it"? From looking at the tracking it could say it's been delivered, but it might actually have been misdelivered to the wrong address. Then what happens? USPS can retrieve a misdelivered package and get it to the right address, but you have to call them. But customer doesn't have the tracking number so they can't do that. So what do you do?

Been with Stan many years now and never had an issue getting a pack. Not 1 time. When I ordered this time he explained it will more then likely be longer then normal TA. I'm waiting on a pack too and I'm not worried at all. Just my 2 cents

So, would a person that orders from eBay weekly if not even more often, plus Amazon and has a GF that also orders often online from people on a site like eBay with various return addresses and weights be sticking out or fitting in? Is anything not suspicious anymore?
I think the suspicion would come before they watched the packages. If they did have a hunch however bc some gear head got busted selling roids and ratted their local dealer out then the receiving of scheduled packages would raise more suspicion. Can’t argue technicalities and hypotheticals, I’m just stating that tracking is often left out of illegal services due to the law enforcement ability to track IP logs from those websites. I don’t think any of you are juice kingpins so I doubt you have anything to fear, Stan however probably prefers not having to rely on everyone he sells steroids to using an efficient VPN when tracking orders - so he just doesn’t give out tracking.

@Stanfordpharma1 are you still having trouble getting albuterol? I have been wanting to try me some of that DB.
@Stanfordpharma1

So if someone doesn't get their package, how do you "look into it"? From looking at the tracking it could say it's been delivered, but it might actually have been misdelivered to the wrong address. Then what happens? USPS can retrieve a misdelivered package and get it to the right address, but you have to call them. But customer doesn't have the tracking number so they can't do that. So what do you do?
I am not Stan, but Stan would send you a PM to get your email address that you ordered from or if tou contacted him directly, he would verify email that you ordered from and check the tracking and then contact you on what happened and what he is going to do.

He will make sure you are taken care of.

**I know universally this is a pretty useless post. But, might put someone’s mind at ease - idk.

Ordered 1/19 - confirmed shipped 1/25 - ID says will arrive Friday 1/28. 10 day TA if USPS is on time -