MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Didn’t he recently say he was behind by several days?
Yeah, I need until mid next week to get caught up. Also, will be taking the first week of each month off to get caught up and take a little breather. So, any new orders
won't ship until end of next week. Here is an updated list. Just has a fixed type-o and added 1 item I believe.
Page 90 of the thread. Reading is Fundamental.

Why does everyone suck this dudes dick when incompetent ass trip b has a better TA and lower minimum? I wish I knew.

Omfg he made a donkey joke I’m going to order from this mf right now. Hopefully I have my pack in 5 weeks!

Why does everyone suck this dudes dick when incompetent ass trip b has a better TA and lower minimum? I wish I knew.

Omfg he made a donkey joke I’m going to order from this mf right now. Hopefully I have my pack in 5 weeks!
Because his product delivers, reliable, and solid customer service?

Idk about you dude, I am that guy that is loyal to businesses who deliver.

People are allowed hickups.

No disrespect to trip B.

I'm sure there are few cases where the pack took longer than usual. I think you'll find the majority of customers here are satisfied. And if you read this thread and the other Stanford threads you'll find if someone's pack didn't get delivered or is on a 5 week delay, Stanford has made it right in some facet or another. Not to mention the testing of the products as well as some member testing. I'm certainly not dick riding and haven't been here as long as some of the other OG's, but you've been here month and are bitching about TA's and minimum orders. You can easily move along.... I hear Juice Pal is a good source, you could try there.

A month on average? Show me one customer who waited a month for a pack...
I’m not going to spoon feed you homie, Read the thread. Just one page back 15 days no pack.

Rest of the thread-vial tops coming off, crashed gear, hazy cloudy vials, 3 week TAs, no response to emails after 2-4 weeks. Learn to read bud

I’m not going to spoon feed you homie, Read the thread. Just one page back 15 days no pack.

Rest of the thread-vial tops coming off, crashed gear, hazy cloudy vials, 3 week TAs, no response to emails after 2-4 weeks. Learn to read bud
December 5th rookie ass bitch boy … go fuck your self maggot!!

You say learn to read but only produce one 15 day TA… that’s a long way from a month. Another example of human intelligence at its finest. Incest is bad bud.

Trip rides the coattails of Synergy Forge and also doesn’t have the near 20 years of experience that Stan has. That might be a small part of the reason. Oh yeah, Syn probably learned how to brew from Stanford’s posts in the homebrew section and then taught Trips. That’s probably another reason why.

maybe because trips hasnt posted test results for over half a year?

@Stanfordpharma1 back in the day, you used to sell a Lipo B without Albuterol. Was that just the B Vitamins or did it have anything else to it?
I don't remember making it without albuterol. This is what's in lipo-b. I just added the albuterol to give it a stimulant affect.

Methionine / Inositol / Choline Chloride / Cyanocobalamin 25/50/50/1 mg/mL 30 mL Vial

Closing shop for now. Will still be shipping existing orders. I'll still be answering pm's and questions. Maybe a week to week and a half. We'll seem I'll keep you guys posted.

I don't remember making it without albuterol. This is what's in lipo-b. I just added the albuterol to give it a stimulant affect.

Methionine / Inositol / Choline Chloride / Cyanocobalamin 25/50/50/1 mg/mL 30 mL Vial
It’s been a few years, but you made it because I have both with and without Albuterol. Thank you for this info - was definitely what I was looking for.

I’m pretty sure 15 days is not a month…

Pretty smooth low key plug, you fooled everyone ( not really). If you actually wanted to call people out for sucking source cock or issues this source has you could've done it without pimping triple bitches supposed better ta and cheaper minimum. At least you threw in he was incompetent though. Nice try.

Last edited:

Bruh. I've been with Stanford going on 8 years. I don't need to read shit. This isn't the thread to try n kick up dust bruh. See them rocks...??? Kick em'