MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I am eager to try what Stan has to offer. Did a small test order and it’s going on 12 days. Hopefully I see it next week at some point. Have only heard good thing.
12 days? Damn. He must be really backed up. I'm on 9 days so far.

Heartburn is starting from 300mg of Tren Ace. Can't do anything above 300mg a week cuz the Heartburn is so brutal. Few years ago I had to tap out 4 weeks into my blast with tren. The Heartburn can literally be debilitating:/

Stan, you should offer a premium service like Fast Pass at Disney. If you pay a 50% premium above Stan's prices, he will send you a personalized email and prioritize your shipping over others.

Heartburn is starting from 300mg of Tren Ace. Can't do anything above 300mg a week cuz the Heartburn is so brutal. Few years ago I had to tap out 4 weeks into my blast with tren. The Heartburn can literally be debilitating:/
Lower the dose. I liked the Tren E. Only used about 100 mg weekly. You will feel it at lower doses, and you may just give your heart some relief.

Damn PIP is so much better than I thought it would turn out. First time shooting a whole milliliter in one go, 0.57 of Primo E 150 and the rest is the Test E 250. Ventroglute was barely even sore, felt a little tight the next day but that was it.

What’s up Stan, been a minute. Looking to put together an order. You have any test suspension? I don’t want to have to do any weird shit with a Donkey this time around either bro.

Lol, cool man. Everything on page one of this thread still good (prices and email)? I still have your old email from when you were private but I’m guessing that one’s gone. I didn’t go through all 93 pages of this thread
Keep old email just in case one day I need it.