MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

How can someone lack this much self awareness?
I’m confused as to where I’m lacking self awareness. New to these boards so I’m not savvy on the social do’s and dont’s. If it’s something to do with privacy/security risk I’ll delete the post though, I appreciate any information provided!

Yes and I’ve only seen one person actually review the stuff the rest is just discussing brewing and raws or test results.
Once again not trying to be disrespectful here but what would make you decide to place an order before you made sure people were at least getting their packs?

I believe Stan has three separate threads, you could start by reading through some of them to get a feel.

IWelcome to Meso, we can be a bunch of dicks sometime but most of us mean well.

Yes and I’ve only seen one person actually review the stuff the rest is just discussing brewing and raws or test results.
Test reports are worth 1million user reports.

In the future it would benefit you to do more research on a specific source before ordering from them, that’s what these guys are trying to point out.

Why is that? I’m just confused as to what is wrong ab the post.
its just that you should be doing your own research on reviews. there is a search button.

my multiplier with pharma(US PHARMA) aligns with Stanford's. I would have had withdrawal effects from low T if It wasnt legit either. I trust him and he has gone out of his way for misunderstandings, even if its on the buyer's part.

I am on my first cycle here so far and have yet to be screwed over.

1642984529359.png

its just that you should be doing your own research on reviews. there is a search button.

my multiplier with pharma(US PHARMA) aligns with Stanford's. I would have had withdrawal effects from low T if It wasnt legit either. I trust him and he has gone out of his way for misunderstandings, even if its on the buyer's part.

I am on my first cycle here so far and have yet to be screwed over.

View attachment 159309
I’m not sure crashed hormones are the same as withdrawals but I see what you’re saying

Just made my first order. Has anyone on here received their order in the past & if so was it good quality stuff?
Wow did u read anything?? Hell you already paid now so does it even matter? Are you one of those guys that emails 800 times over the next week after payment til your order hits? Bet your order was $250 too right? Lol. Yes you'll get good gear. Try not to waste questions moving forward you only get 3 per week on meso!!!!

Guys....Stan mounted his Steed (aka the donkey) and rolled out of town... You're all fucked....

Maybe by the Donkey if you're lucky....

hand donkey GIF