MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I don't remember making it without albuterol. This is what's in lipo-b. I just added the albuterol to give it a stimulant affect.

Methionine / Inositol / Choline Chloride / Cyanocobalamin 25/50/50/1 mg/mL 30 mL Vial
Tried albuterol before a bjj free roll one time and I thought I was going to die. I can't even take mild stimulants anymore. I can't drink caffeine before I work out. Too old!

Closing shop for now. Will still be shipping existing orders. I'll still be answering pm's and questions. Maybe a week to week and a half. We'll seem I'll keep you guys posted.
With your previous announcement of closing the first week of each month, is it safe to assume you won't be taking orders again until the second week of February??

Take glutomine
Sup bro bro. Hope your well my friend. I'm having a great time with this tren low test. Really feel good, this is how I felt on my first tren cycle years ago. I used to use high doses of everything. Now I don't go above 300 on any drug. The winnyvar is the beezneez too.

Sup bro bro. Hope your well my friend. I'm having a great time with this tren low test. Really feel good, this is how I felt on my first tren cycle years ago. I used to use high doses of everything. Now I don't go above 300 on any drug. The winnyvar is the beezneez too.
only one ill go over 300 on is primo as its relatively safe.

Day 15 here and nothing on informed delivery. Over the weekend he said he'd look into it but I havent heard back. Hoping it just shows up one day.

Day 15 here and nothing on informed delivery. Over the weekend he said he'd look into it but I havent heard back. Hoping it just shows up one day.
Informed delivery actually did not show I was receiving anything this time. I have been using it for years, with zero problems. Everything has always showed up, and I had other things showing up this time, besides the pack. I never even seen the label was created.

Informed delivery actually did not show I was receiving anything this time. I have been using it for years, with zero problems. Everything has always showed up, and I had other things showing up this time, besides the pack. I never even seen the label was created.
ya I aint tripping, that's why I said I hope it just shows up. I've never had one, not show up on ID, but whatever. I know stan aint out ripping fools up, and I've often seen him have longer TA. Im not desperate for a vial.

Just wanted to let peeps know where TA is these days.