MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

On day 15 waiting emailed earlier today for an update havent recieved and email back yet but customer service is usually pretty solid from my past expierences

ya I aint tripping, that's why I said I hope it just shows up. I've never had one, not show up on ID, but whatever. I know stan aint out ripping fools up, and I've often seen him have longer TA. Im not desperate for a vial.

Just wanted to let peeps know where TA is these days.
The only people who are freaking out are newbies to buying gear. This isn’t Amazon prime, after all! Buy from a reliable source and you’ll always get your pack, but that’s why it’s important to actually read the threads and not be one of those jackasses who doesn’t read anything but instead posts “is this source good to go?!” Idiots…

I don't know why he doesn't provide tracking so people can see what's going on.
Because it’s generally not the safest idea. You get tracking and it says exactly where the pack is coming from, so it narrows down a source to a certain state. It’s just not wise. Order from a reliable source and be patient. You’ll get your pack and two weeks isn’t even that long. I don’t know why people expect to get their gear in 2 days like this is Amazon Prime.

took him 3-4 months to get tests from jano.

only 12 tests posted by him since his initial tests came back, which were posted in july. claims to brew in HUGE batches which is why he hasnt been posting tests. claims to have high order volume but is somehow still on same batch since then

Because it’s generally not the safest idea. You get tracking and it says exactly where the pack is coming from, so it narrows down a source to a certain state. It’s just not wise. Order from a reliable source and be patient. You’ll get your pack and two weeks isn’t even that long. I don’t know why people expect to get their gear in 2 days like this is Amazon Prime.

Once you get the pack you get the tracking info to look up, it's on the box...

Yeah I feel bad for Stan having to deal with that. Like just sit back and relax. Whining on the Internet. His t/a isnt the best but he always comes by and lets people know he’s backed up; then packs arrive; a lot of times with extras.

man so many haters and I dont even know stan.. See nothing has changed since 1998 lol My ass will show you results. we find out..

I'm an old man and on HRT from Doctor and I pointed friend in right direction.. we all dumb with crypto but its on now.. I stay around 500 testosterone and all blood is fine. I still to this day can stick up high numbers. I did shoot it as a tester.. I guarantee he is spot on.. We shall see.

I think the suspicion would come before they watched the packages........ Can’t argue technicalities and hypotheticals, I’m just stating that tracking is often left out of illegal services due to the law enforcement ability to track IP logs from those websites.......
Sorry if you think my intent was to argue, fully understood your point and was kind of thinking out loud really, no offense intended at all.

Texas Stan is the tits. One time i placed an order with him and it get held at the post office due to me moving.

So i get in my car to head over there and the damn thing wouldn't start. i sent a message to Texas Stan thanking him for my pack and mentioned i would give him a feelz report once i finally got my car running and could pick up my pack.

Not even an hour later a stout Mexican man knocked on my door and asked "where's jew car?" In less than 10 minutes he had it running. i called him sir, he called me Gringo. It was our thing. Best 10 minutes of my life. God bless you, Texas Stan. Wherever you are.

Texas Stan is the tits. One time i placed an order with him and it get held at the post office due to me moving.

So i get in my car to head over there and the damn thing wouldn't start. i sent a message to Texas Stan thanking him for my pack and mentioned i would give him a feelz report once i finally got my car running and could pick up my pack.

Not even an hour later a stout Mexican man knocked on my door and asked "where's jew car?" In less than 10 minutes he had it running. i called him sir, he called me Gringo. It was our thing. Best 10 minutes of my life. God bless you, Texas Stan. Wherever you are.
Did he take off on a donkey when he was done?

Then there was that time, I couldn't get my wife pregnant, so Stan visited my wife and 9 months later I had my first child.